You Were To Watch Him Poppy

Security takes hold of Lill's other side and helps Poppy get her back to her room and to the bed to lay down. Poppy says "Thank you. Can you get some one else to guard the door please?" She replies "Right away Mrs. Min." and she goes to find a replacement.

"Are you ok Lilly?" asks Poppy with concern. Lill softly says "This pregnancy is worrisome at best with my hormones all over the place. It was never this way with the girls. I feel so bad shouting at him like that. "

Poppy nods "Well, he was wrong for letting Jimin leave the room without letting one of us know or at least to have gotten food sent up instead of letting him leave."

Lill frowns, "I know, but I feel so bad now. I will apologize to him later." A few minuets pass then Lill looks up at Poppy "I'm scared Unnie" and she starts to cry. Poppy sits on the edge of the bed and lays down beside her snuggling close. "Let it out Lilly, let it out. Trust me you will feel better."

Lilly sniffles and say "I'm so glad you could come back when you did. Ailie has been through enough in her young life and now she has found love and this happens to her." Feeling her heart is breaking for you and needing the closeness of her older sister she pulls Poppy's hand close and kisses it. "I love you Unnie. I couldn't have handled this without you."

Poppy feels a tear of her own fall and holds Lill closer "What are big sisters for, hmm? I love you too Lilly."

As soon as she noticed Lilly's breathing was with the rhythm of sleep she carefully leaves her side to text Yoongi. (Aegiya -"baby")

Aegiya - Yoongi?

Suga - What is it baby

Aegiya - it's Jimin, he's gone

Suga - gud dammit Poppy you were to watch him!!

Aegiya - WTH Min Yoongi!

Suga - I'm sorry baby

Aegiya - You will be when you get back

Suga - promise?

Aegiya - yes

Suga - my gud woman I love you

Aegiya - I love you too baby Please bring them back safe

Suga - You know we will baby girl,

Suga - How is Lill?

Aegiya - she's resting

Aegiya - usually it's Lill who's taking charge

Suga - lol She always was one to take charge

Suga - I have to go I love you baby girl

Aegiya - I love you too please be safe

Yoongi joins the others after talking with Poppy and walks in on Hobi in what seemed to be a very heated discussion with someone on the phone.

J Hope had contacted the syndicate boss his informants had told him about. It was discovered that one of the under bosses has been trying to move out on his own. They only just found out themselves that he was planning to kidnap Ailie to get a quick large flow of cash by using her foresight to place bets.

The syndicate boss says "Mr. Jung, we may be on opposite sides but I would never condone any activity against you or yours."

J Hope says "I didn't think you would, but we had to talk."

After further discussion Hobi ends the call and tells the others what he learned and says "Mr. Lee is just as shocked as we are. He is sending some of his most trusted men to help rescue Ailie."

They others just look at him stunned. "He has also told me that justice will be swift to the men involved. I wouldn't want to be them." Shaking his head in sorrow knowing what the end result would be.

Namjoon asks "Can we trust Mr. Lee?" The others voice their concerns as well. J Hope knows that he can trust Mr. Lee to keep his word to him. There is past history between them that the others don't know about.

He replies to Namjoon's question "This time, yes." The others are confused by his answer but decide to let it go. If J Hope wanted them to know more he would have told them.