This Is What Love Does, It Destroys

You are standing there with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung embarrassed and so angry at yourself as Yoongi yells at you.

"You hurt him, you hurt him in the worse way possible!" The others try to talk and he looks at them and coldly says "I'm ashamed of you." and walks away.

He heads back to the kitchen and picks up his mug. He tries calling Jin but gets no answer. Then he tries to text Jin but keeps getting no response. He sits out on the deck facing the driveway hoping Jin would come driving back in.

Sipping his coffee he gets lost in his thoughts. Thinking to himself 'This is what love does, it destroys, it hurts and I never want a part of it again.' He thinks of her and regrets it. There is too much to feel, he doesn't want to feel anything about her.

Maybe he should give Lill a call . . . He shakes his head and picks up his phone and keeps trying to contact Jin but no replies at all. He sighs heavily and lays his phone down and goes back in to refill his mug.

After showering and changing you and the others come downstairs and meet up in the kitchen. Yoongi sees you and turns his back on you and heads back out to the deck.

He picks up his phone, still nothing. Now he is not only angry at you and the Maknae line but worried about Jin.

Jimin says "Let me go talk to him, you guys stay here." You, Tae and Jungkook are sitting silently at the kitchen counter.

Wiping tears from your eyes you say "If he saw what I woke up to, he'll break up with me. He'll never want to see me again."

You lay your head on your arms crying. Tae comes and puts an arm around your shoulders "We just need to talk to him, explain." All three are hoping that will be all that is needed.

Outside Jimin approaches Yoongi. Yoongi snaps at him "What the hell do you want!?"

Jimin stops "Just hear me out please hyung." 

He looks at Jimin "You have till I finish my cup."

Jimin starts to relax and sit when Yoongi tosses the contents of his cup over the railing. "I'm finished!" and he starts to walk away.

Jimin follows him "Dammit Yoongi please just listen." 

He stops "Ok, you have one chance to explain."

Jimin explained that nothing happened other than they got drunk and fell asleep on the bed while talking. "We didn't do anything to her. She's like a sister to us, we would never do anything like that. You know us Hyung."

Pleading in his eyes Yoongi knew he was telling the truth but it didn't change how angry it made him. "I believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that you are all IDIOTS!" and he pushes Jimin out of his way.

Yoongi walks back inside and Jungkook, Tae and you get up to start towards him. He puts his hand up to stop you "I believe you, but I'm too angry to deal with you right now." and he walks away towards the game room.

You run after him and touch his arm, he jerks away and says "Leave me alone. I'm angry at you the most right now."

Your face still wet with tears you say "I know, but could you just tell me where he is?"

Releasing a sigh of frustration he says "He drove off and won't answer my texts. I don't know where he is." he steps around you and goes into the game room.

You run upstairs to text Jin.