I'm The Only One Left

Jungkook had his bag packed with him to head out to the lake house to find Jelan when he sees Taehyung and Sunni getting off the elevator. He rushes to greet them. "Hi Kooki" says Sunni smiling brightly at him. Jungkook gives her a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Tannie, in his Gucci carry bag pops his head out and starts yipping happily at Jungkook. Rubbing his little head he says "Hi you little fur ball" as he scratches Tannie behind the ears and under the chin.

Tae asks, "Has everyone gone down to breakfast?" Jungkook takes Tannie out and is carrying him while nuzzling his face in his soft fur as he walks with them to their room. "Yes, but you can still catch up. Hobi-Hyung just left to go down and join them." Sunni smiles at Kooki, "I want to tell you how thankful I am that you saved us that night." He blushes, " You're welcome but it was a group effort."

"I'm so happy that you all are going to be my family. I owe you all my life." Jungkook looks at Tae who nods his head and says "She said yes." Jungkook's smile brightens his whole face, "That is wonderful, I'm so happy for you two."

Tae says while smiling at Sunni, "I no longer need to hold a pillow to sleep now that I have Sunni back in my life." Sunni looks at Taehyung, "Neither do I." Surprised Tae says, "What? You slept with a pillow too?" Grinning she says, "Yes, because I would think it was you I was holding." Tae just stands there amazed at this beautiful woman who loves him.

Breaking Tae out of his loving gaze of Sunni, Jungkook says "Congratulations. When's the wedding?" They both look at him and Taehyung says, "We haven't picked the date yet. We have some legal things that need to be taken care of first." He looks at Sunni, "Do you want to tell him?" She says "You can baby."

Once in their room Tae starts to tell Jungkook what's going on, "They've found Kang. He has been arrested and is in prison." Jungkook surprised asks "What happened?" Tae explains, "Kang burnt Sunni's house down thinking she was in it. He didn't know that Hobi had sold it for her and another family had moved in."

Confused Jungkook says, "But after the wedding when he went back didn't he know. I mean Hyung had his stuff moved out." Tae says, "He knew his stuff had been moved out but since he had no access to the house he didn't know she had moved."

Still confused he says "But he was at the estate house, he knew she was there." Sunni says, "Yes, he knew I was there but he thought I was only at the estate to be with Tae. He had no idea the house was sold."

Jungkook now understands and Tae picks the story back up, "He burnt down the house thinking he was burning Sunni with it but it was the wife of the couple who bought the house he saw, not Sunni."

Jungkook astonished says "Oh shit, did she ..?" Tae says "She got out alive but her husband is still in the hospital recovering from his burns."

Jungkook is stunned at the news. Tae says, "Now that they have him, he will be tried with assault and attempted murder on Sunni," Sunni cuts in, "And charged with arson and a second attempted murder charge on the couple. If the husband dies from his burns then he will be charged with murder as well."

Absorbing all this information all Jungkook can say is, "Oh shit." Tae pulls Sunni close and gives her a hug. Jungkook says, "I'm so glad you're safe now Sunni and I'm so thrilled you two are getting married."

He sees the light of love in their eyes and almost freaks out. "I um, hate to rush out. I rather stay and talk but you two go down and have breakfast."

He hugs Tae and Sunni as he says "You two may want to help Hobi." Sunni asks "What do you mean help Hobi? What's wrong?" "Just go to breakfast, you'll see."

He picks up his travel bag and hurries to the elevator. Tae calls to him "Where are you going?" Jungkook stops as he waits for the elevator door to open. He shrugs his shoulders and says "I'm the only one left."

He grins at a confused Taehyung as he steps on the arrived elevator. Tae looks at Sunni, "What does he mean he is the only one left?" Sunni smiles at him and it suddenly dawns on him and he starts laughing, "He can't run from it." Sunni says "I don't think he's running from, I think he's running to."

They both head down to the hotel restaurant to join the others at breakfast then plan on 'resting' in their room before heading out to the estate.