He Can't Take His Eyes Off Of You

After finishing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, you and Namjoon go into the rec room. Smiling at Hobi you tell him, "I can take the girls up for their bath and bed time if you want?"

Hobi says "We, got this for the time we are here, but feel free to have all the early morning duty you want." He laughs .

Hunni is rubbing her tired eyes and Jimin has fallen asleep on the floor where he and little Hope were playing peek-a-boo.

Hope is snuggled in his arms sleeping, her little thumb in her mouth. Lill smiles at how cute they look and picks Hope up, little Hope nestles in close to her. She thinks 'Jimin will make such a wonderful daddy some day.'

Hobi picks up a grumpy Hunni smiling at her, "Time for our baby girls to get ready to go night night." Jimin realizing his arms are empty wakes up. "Oh, is it time for them to go to bed?"

"Yes, it is actually past time" says Hobi. Jimin says "Can I come up and sing to them?"

Lill smiles, "Yes, Mochi, please do. I will let you know when you can come up." Jimin smiles so happy to have his babies back.

Hobi and Lill enjoy bath time watching their girls play in the tub and getting them ready for bed each night that they can. Sometimes you get to do that but Hobi and Lill love spending as much time as they can with the twins. They had told you on the way here that they would take over the night routine for the twins.

All the rest of the boys give the girls a sweet little kiss on their face and tell them goodnight. You start to follow Hobi and Lill "I will come up and help you."

Hobi turns and says "No, no, you are on vacation too while we are here, enjoy yourself." he gives you a reassuring smile and continues up with Lilly. Lill looks back and says "Be ready for some karaoke when we come back down."

Later Lill lets Jimin know the girls are ready for him and he heads up stairs "Thanks Noona" he takes the stairs two at a time.

Shortly after he leaves Hobi comes into the rec room. "Who's ready for some singing" he says as he joyfully rubs his hands together.

They start taking turns singing. They are having a friendly singing competition and decide to team up for duets. "I'm out" say Namjoon, "I will be happy just being the judge." he laughs then adds "Unless we have a rap battle then I'm all in." Everyone laughs with him.

Jimin comes into the rec room with the other half of the baby monitor. "They are both sleeping now." They let Jimin know the plans for doing duets and you all start choosing partners.

Hobi and Lill, Dani and Jin, Poppy and Yoongi are the couples everyone knew would happen. Taehyung smiles at you and takes your hand pulling you to him "I claim you as my singing partner."

That left Jimin and Jungkook to team up together. Sitting on the couch watching Tae hold your hand, Namjoon frowns wishing he hadn't decided to just judge.

You surprised them all except your sisters and Tae with your beautiful voice and stunned them ALL when you and Tae had to rap against Yoongi and Poppy.

You ended up having to rap battle against Namjoon when Yoongi and Poppy decided to call it a night and head off to their room. Tae sat that battle out as did the rest. He wanted to watch you and Namjoon battle it out.

They all sat there stunned at how good you were rapping. It was the most fun they have had in a long time and they called the rap battle between you and Namjoon a tie.

You sigh with contentment "I've not had so much fun in ever so long." Lill is looking at you quizzically and you blush as you glance at Namjoon.

You say "Well, the girls love to get up very early, so I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight everyone."

You look around the room and say "Thanks for being so nice to me." You shyly smile especially at Namjoon. Lill hugs you good night and Hobi gives you a kiss on the cheek and says "Rest well little one."

Everyone says goodnight to you and go back to choosing a song on the karaoke machine. Namjoon watches you leave the room and up the stairs till you're out of sight.

He notices Lill is looking at him smiling and he blushes and looks back at the song choices.