BOOK 6 - Taehyung's Story

"How The 7 Have Fallen" Book 6 Taehyung's story

Y/n - (Nickname Sunni) (Ji-Sun) Grew up with Taehyung, co-conspirators in mischief. Youngest female to receive a license as an Emergency Trauma Physician in South Korea.

Ailie - (Ailiseu "Iris") Youngest Park sister. Has a special gift and a special connection with Jimin.

Nabi - (Butterfly) Third eldest of the Park sisters, Namjoon's wife. Still recovering from a brutal assault. Norland Nanny.

Poppy - (Yang-Qwibi- Poppy flower) Eldest of the Park sisters. The holder of Yoongi's heart. World renown photographer now exclusive to Bangtan Hope Music.

Dani - (Dan Bi - Welcome rain) Jin's World Wide Beautiful Bride. Cousin to the Park sisters. Hair and Make-up artist. Trained Midwife.

Lilly - (Nari - Lily Flower) Second oldest Park sister. J Hopes wife and sunshine. First wife in the group tends to mother hen. Choreographer and Licensed Psychologist. Had twins, Hope and Hunni. Co Founder Bangtan Hope Music.

Jin - The 2nd of the 7 to fall. WWH Uncle, WWH Groom to be. Dani's nom-nom.

Yoongi - 3rd of the 7 to fall, again. Stubborn introvert deeply in love with his Poppy. Hunni's favorite Uncle. Overly concerned about his swag since the twins were born. Co-Founder and Partner with J Hope. (Bangtan Hope Music)

J Hope - 1st of the 7 to fall, 1st to marry. Founder and CEO of Bangtan Hope Music. (Bulletproof Hope Music)

Namjoon - 4th of the 7 to fall. 2nd to marry. Due to Nabi's recovery they had a private wedding ceremony at the hospital on the day she was to be discharged. Yoongi, Poppy with Hobi and Lilly served as witnesses.

Jimin - 5th of the 7 to fall. Lilly's sweet Baby Mochi. Uncle Extraordinaire, favorite of Hope. Protector/defender of the Park sisters. Eloped with Ailie at the concert in Las Vegas.

Taehyung - Tae and the Park sisters are close, their parents were best friends. He has lots of TMI on the Park sisters and they on him. Closest with Lilly and you.

Jungkook - Keeper of the Banana Milk. Self proclaimed International Playboy. Wonders just how many Park sisters are there.

Yeontan - Tannie, sometimes called Tan. Taehyung's cherished little fluffy Pomeranian. Defender of y/n

Authors Note: Every story in "How The 7 Have Fallen" leads into the next one to fall. This is a Y/N series. I hope you enjoy it and wait till you read the Epilogue following the last Story, you are going to love it!! Please vote and comment as you read. Thank you.