Convince Him To Stay Away

Poppy is upset that you don't want to see Namjoon. "Why? That is ridiculous. He did nothing wrong."

You write, "I'm ugly, not see me."

Poppy sighs. "Will you at least see Lilly or Taetae?"

You nod, hoping to convince one of them to tell Jooni to stay away.

Poppy goes to the family room, and Namjoon goes forward to head to your room when Poppy places a hand on his chest, "Not now, Jooni."

She sees that Lilly is still asleep. She had sat up all night. Poppy chooses to let her rest, knowing her condition and the stress this has caused.

Poppy looks at Namjoon. "She wants to see Tae."

Surprised, Namjoon asks, "But, What . . . why can't I see her?"

Poppy, knowing this is going to hurt him, sighs and says, "She told me she doesn't want to see you."

Namjoon can't believe he is hearing this. "Why? Is she mad I didn't protect her and the girls?" He suddenly sits and puts his head in his hands, "I, I can't blame her then."

He looks sadly up at Poppy. "I wanted to confess my feelings to her, but she won't even see me."

Poppy hugs Namjoon and says, "Jooni, it isn't anything you did or didn't do. Please give her time."

Taehyung pats Namjoon on the shoulder, "Is there anything you want me to tell her, hyung?"

Eyes brimming with tears, Namjoon shakes his head no because he wants to be the one to tell you he's fallen in love with you.

Tae enters your room, goes to your side, and kisses you on the forehead. "I'm so glad you're alive. Our family wouldn't be the same without you." He calls you by the childhood nickname he had for you, Nabs. You smile as best you can at him as a tear rolls off your face. He wipes your face dry.

"Nabs, don't cry, please. It hurts so much to see you cry. Remember when you fell out of the tree and broke your arm?"

You try to nod. He says, "I don't know who cried more me or you." You try to laugh but can't, so you point at him. He softly laughs, saying, "Yeah, I did."

His look becomes serious, and he asks, "Why did you want to see me and not Namjoon?"

You gesture for the pen and pad, then write, "Convince him to stay away."

Confused at your request, he pleads, "Please see Namjoon. He wants to see you."

You write, "No, Tae. Can't. UGLY now!"

Tears slip down your face, and he wipes them away for you. "Nabs, it may not be my place to say this but I think he's in love with you."

You cry even more and now want to be left alone. You try to turn your head away from him, but due to the sutures and bandage, you can't. You close your eyes instead.

"Look at me," he asks. You won't, and your tears fall steadily down your cheeks.

Taehyung sighs, "You know we love you and want you to get well quickly. No matter what your body may look like on the outside, it's the inside we love."

Still silent and not looking at him, he decides to leave. "Try and rest Nabs." He leans over and kisses your cheek.

Taehyung enters the family waiting room, and everyone looks at him questioningly. "She refuses to even talk to me now."

Poppy says, "I think it best we all head back to the house and let her rest. We can return tomorrow and see her."

Poppy takes Lilly's hand, "Let's get you home."

Lilly stands and says, "I want to see her first. Only then will I leave."

Yoongi, standing with her, says, "I will go with her."

Poppy nods and watches them walk out of the waiting room together.

Lilly and Yoongi enter your room as a nurse is checking your wounds. The nurse tells them, "I'm almost done. You can visit for a few minutes if you like."

Lilly smiles, and Yoongi says, "Thank you." Lilly steps to the bed and takes your hand. You are sleeping because they gave you pain medication.

Lilly leans close, kisses your cheek, and whispers in your ear, "I love you, and so does Jooni. Don't turn him away."

She steps back and Yoongi gives you a soft kiss on the hand and says, "Rest well, we'll see you tomorrow."

He puts his arm around Lilly, and they go back to the family waiting room.