BOOK 2 - Jin's Story

"How The 7 Have Fallen" . . .In love. Jin's story. 

She's in bed with the Maknae line! Is Jin denied love again! In a heartbreaking rage he drives off. A truck swerves into his lane sending him over into a ravine and possible death.

Yoongi is angry as he confronts her. She begs Yoongi to listen and understand, instead he pushes her away. "I can't talk to you, I'm so mad."

Is love enough to save Jin and will the truth set them both free?

Y/n - (Dan Bi/Welcome Rain) Dani is your nickname used some times. Cousin to the Park sisters. Jin calls you his World Wide Beautiful. You grew up in a family with a long history of midwifery all the way back to your great great great grandmother and you are following in their footsteps. Bubbly and loving personality but growing up with four brothers you can be just as rough and tumble as the members. You are also a professional make up artist.

Lilly - (Nari/Lily Flower) Second oldest Park sister. Hobi's wife and sunshine.

Jin - The 2nd of the 7 to fall. World Wide Handsome, WWH Uncle, Your Nom-nom.

Yoongi/Suga - Lilly's closest friend. Guards his heart vigilantly. Overly concerned about his swag since the twins were born.

J-Hope - First to fall and first to marry. Lilly's hope, love and life. Founder and CEO of Bangtan Hope Music Inc. (Bulletproof Music)

Namjoon - Watching the others find love, wondering when it will be his turn. Yet he wonders, after seeing what the others have gone through, does he really want to fall in love.

Jimin - Lilly's Baby Mochi, Uncle Extraordinaire, favorite of Hope, defender of the Park sisters

Taehyung - Tae and the Park sisters are close, their parents were best friends. He has a lot of TMI on the Park sisters and they on him. Closest with Poppy and one other sister.

Jungkook - Always the Maknae, mischievous but endearing. Self proclaimed International Playboy