You Can Call Me Handsome, I Like It

After the last photo shoot of the day, you notice Lill seems to be moving more slowly and sitting down more often. You talk her into letting you take her home to the family house.

After she and Hobi hugged and kissed, he hugged you too. "Thank you for taking her home for me. We'll be home later. A few of us still have some work to do."

 You and Lill say bye to the others, and you walk her out to the suv.

You arrive home safely, and with an arm around her waist, you walk Lill in and help her sit on the couch. It wasn't long before you heard the front door open.

Lill sees you blush, and you quickly look back at her. After turning to see who is coming in,

Lill says, "You think he is handsome, don't you?" 

Jin walks by on his way to hang up his jacket and gives you both a smile and a little wave.

You lean close to ensure Jin doesn't hear and ask, "Who?" Who is handsome?" 

Lill giggles and says, "Jin, you like him, and I think he likes you too."

You blush and confess, "I don't think I've seen a more handsome man in my life." 

Lill says, "Well, he does call himself World Wide Handsome. There must be some truth to it, but I can't see it."

Shocked, you say in Jin's defense, "Of course, you can't see how handsome he is. You only have eyes for Hobi."

She says, "That is true," as she reaches out to hold your hand. "I hope you and my sisters find a love like mine."

You both turn to look at him as he is entering the kitchen. He suddenly stops and turns, blushing when he sees you both staring at him. Then he disappears into the kitchen.

Lill nudges you. "Weren't you just telling me how hungry you are?"

 A slight blush comes to your cheeks as Lill gently pushes you to get up.

You go into the kitchen, "Hi Seokjin." He quickly looks at you and then away to finish heating up last night's leftovers. "Hello again."

He looks back up and says, "You can call me Jin if you want to." He gives a final stir and cuts off the burner. Then, he slides his food onto a plate.

You smile and say, "You can call me by my nickname if you want to; it's Dani."

He smiles, "Do you want some, Dani?" and holds a spoonful for you to taste

 You let him feed you the spoon full, and then you back away as you chew.

But he stands up from the table and moves closer. You try to step away a little further. "Mmm, this is really good." You keep your hand over your mouth as you chew.

Recalling how close you have come to him during shoots for touch-ups, he moves close enough to whisper in your ear, "Seeing how we have been within kissing distance all week, you can call me Handsome." 

He smiles as your face turns red.

"Oh, my, I'm so sorry about that. I was never so embarrassed in my life." 

Jin says, "Don't be. I liked it, actually. It was adorable."

Jin smiles and starts to offer you another bite when you hear Lill call from the living room, "Dani, I need a lift."

She laughs as you take her by the hands and help her stand. "Are you sure you'll make it two more months, Unnie? You are huge!" You both laugh, and she swats your bottom on the way to the kitchen.

 "Ouch, what was that for?"

 She laughs and says, "That was for being cheeky."

You both are laughing as you enter the kitchen. You get Lill a glass and hand it to her as Jin sets the milk on the counter.

Jin looks at you. "By the way, do you like jokes? I have some great ones." 

Lill poured the milk into her glass, and Jin returned the container to the fridge. "Thank you, Jin."

You tell Jin, "Yes, I love jokes. Tell me some of your dad jokes." 

Jin blushes and looks at Lill, "She knows about my dad's jokes?"

Lill grins, "Yes, she does. She knows a lot about you, Jin." 

She finishes drinking her milk, puts the empty glass in the sink, then puts a hand on his shoulder, smiling, "You're all she has been talking about for days."

Completely embarrassed, you squeak, "LILLY! Oh my gosh. I'm so out of here." 

You go to leave, but Jin catches your hand and stops you. "Please don't go. You're all I've thought about since meeting you." 

You lower your head, peek at him through your lashes, and shyly ask, "Really?"

Still holding your hand, he says, "Yeah, really."

 Lill smiles at you and then says, "Well, this baby is dancing on my bladder. I'll be back shortly." As she heads to the restroom, she puts her hand on her large tummy and sighs, "Just two more months, just two more." She smiles as she leaves you two alone.