Namjoon Stays In His Room

Poppy walks arm in arm with Lill down to the car and lets Yoongi drive.

Concerned for Lill, Poppy asks "Are you doing ok Lilly?" hoping this doesn't have any ill effects on her pregnancy.

She gives Poppy a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, just looking forward to taking a nap in a real bed." Poppy says "Me too." Yoongi takes a quick glance in the rear-view mirror "Me too!" then winks at Poppy and the girls laugh, not thinking he heard them.

Jin follows behind them with Taehyung and Namjoon. As they pull into the drive at the house there are security cars everywhere and two guards step out and stop them.

"Oh, its you Miss Park." and goes to wave her through when she says "That is Jin and the others behind us." He says "Yes Ma'am." and waves them all through.

Jin frowns and says "What the heck is going on?" Tae says "Extra security called in by Hobi after what happened the other day."

Jin asks "Do they think there will another attempt? They caught the two men didn't they?"

Tae says "Yes, they did but there is more going on here than we know."

Namjoon is silent, has been all the way back to the lake house. Namjoon is the first to get out and he heads straight to his room without a word to any one.

 Namjoon is the first to get out and he heads straight to his room without a word to any one

There is security outside the houses entryways and patrolling the grounds. There are two men guarding the nursery and others stationed around the house.

Holding Lill's hand Hobi calls then all together, "Everyone gather around, we need to let you in on what is going on." Poppy turns to security standing near by "Is Jimin in the nursery?" "Yes, Ma'am" she says.

Poppy says "Please go get him for us." She replies "Yes, Ma'am." and heads upstairs to the nursery to get Jimin.

Once they are all together in the living room, except for Namjoon. He won't answer his door or any texts. They know he is heartbroken so let him be.

Hobi introduces the new head of security and to have him fill the family in on what has been going on.

He states "There have been on going threats to Mr. and Mrs. Jung. We were trying to set a trap to flush them out but inexcusably the last security team were not prepared, did not expect them to so brazenly try to take them in broad daylight. That team has been replaced."

He looks meekly over at Hobi who is clearly upset. "I assure you Mr. Jung that no missteps will happen on my watch."

Lilly speaks up "There better not be. I almost lost my babies and my sister!" she starts to cry and Hobi takes her in his arms to comfort her.

Poppy comes over and takes hold of Lill's arms and says "Come on lets go see the girls." and they both go upstairs and just sit quietly in the babies room watching them sleep. Eventually Lilly falls asleep and Poppy goes to let Hobi know.

After the discussion and a round of questions asked by the others Hobi goes upstairs.

He carries Lilly to their room and lays her down on their bed pulling a soft plush throw over her. He kisses her softly on the lips then heads back downstairs thinking to himself 'I hope she isn't coming down with something.'

Later that day Yoongi drove, Hobi, Dani, Jungkook and Jimin to see you. After calling the hospital Poppy found out that your status hadn't changed.

Hobi, Dani, Jungkook and Jimin didn't get to see you yet and since Yoongi had promised he would be back he thought he would drive them to the hospital.

That evening after a quiet dinner, Hobi carries a tray of food up for Lill to have with the twins and Dani. Lill has been spending most of the day with twins, not letting them out of her sight.