I Can't Spend Another Day Without You

Later during the week you notice the boys are acting strangely, always shushing when you enter a room. Several times you asked "What is up with you guys?" only to get non coherent replies.

Letting Jin take it easy, you have been cooking every meal and happy to do so. Some times a couple of the others would help and it was so much fun cooking together.

Tae is great at plating and setting a table. You always find something that doesn't involved cutting when Namjoon wants to help. You love him but feel everyone is safer if he isn't welding a knife in his hand, especially himself.

Kooki makes the best noodles and you laugh when he nibbles on the food while cooking like the cute bunny he is.

Yoongi is willing to cut, dice, slice and chop anything you put before him. He even taught you how to finely dice a onion without crying.

Tonight you, Jungkook and Yoongi were preparing dinner and were talking about the new photographer coming to stay the last week of vacation. You were all wondering what the photographer would be like, hoping he or she would be fun and friendly.

Jungkook says "If it's a girl, I hope she's cute."

 Yoongi says "We can't get involved with staff, you know that."

You say, "Yoongi this photographer is not company staff. From what I heard the person is a free lance photographer, one of the best."

Jungkook smiles his evil bunny smile at Yoongi and he rolls his eyes at Jungkook. Then you all burst into laughter.

That Saturday all of them are acting even more strangely. You couldn't figure out what was going on with them. You tried talking to Jin but he was being very evasive.

After dinner that night you and Jin go out on the deck and the pier starts to light up on the edges and appeared to be sparkling with fairy lights.

Looking at Jin you ask "What is that?" 

Smiling at you, Jin takes your hand and walks with you down to the pier.

On the way the others are lined up and as you pass, each one hands you a rose and gives you a kiss on the cheek before heading to the house.

Jungkook being the last to hand you a rose he gives you a cute bunny smile and a quick hug before following the others in.

Jin pulls you into his arms and kisses you before leading you to end of the pier.

"I have something to show you" music softly starts to be heard coming from the house and all the house lights are off.

You recognize the piano version of Moon. When you reach the end of the pier there are pillows to sit on and there is a heart made of rose petals in front of them.

Jin leads you to the center of the rose petal heart and says "I love you."

He bends on his uninjured knee and says "I have come to realize how much you mean to me and I don't want to spend another day without you as a part of my life. Will you marry me?"

He holds out a ring box with a brilliant engagement ring. 

You hug him crying as he stands "Yes, yes I will marry you!" and he puts the ring on your finger.

Cheers can be heard coming from the house. Those at the house head off to their rooms wondering who will be next.

Except Yoongi, he sighs and enters his room and pulls out his phone and brings up a picture of someone he had thought he put in the past.

He knew he should have deleted that pic long ago but just couldn't bring himself to do it. His eyes betray him and tear up, He mumbles "f*** this shit." and shuts the gallery. He wanted to call Lilly but knew at this time of day she was putting the twins to bed and didn't want to bother her.

 He wanted to call Lilly but knew at this time of day she was putting the twins to bed and didn't want to bother her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dropping his phone on the bed he heads to Jimin's room. Jimin opens his door and sees Yoongi standing there eyes shimmering with tears, "I need to talk" Jimin steps aside and lets him in then closes the door.

Authors note: J Hope has fallen, Jin has fallen. . . who could be next? I hope you enjoyed reading my series of "How The 7 Have Fallen" . . .in love. please click on the star and vote and/or leave me a comment.

How The 7 Have Fallenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें