AARRRMMMMY!

Namjoon takes your hand and leads you back to Hobi.

 Hobi says "Lill, my love, ARMY has something important to ask you." 

You turn and face ARMY and when your face is shown on the mega screen with Hobi, you blow them a kiss and call out over his mic "I love you ARMY!"

Namjoon's face appears back on the mega screen "Are you ready ARMY?"

 The moment they have been waiting for has finally arrived and they are cheering happily. He smiles and asks again "Are you ready ARMY?!" they cheer even louder, they were more than ready.

Jin steps up to Namjoon and says "Let me ask." 

The boys lift Jin up as he yells out "AAARRMMY ARE YOOOU READY!!!!" the camera pans over ARMY and they are now on the mega screen. They are cheering back "YES, YES!"

Namjoon says "On the count of three ARMY. . . ONE . . . TWO . . " 

You're still looking out at ARMY and don't see that Hobi has reached into his red pouch and brought out a small box. Namjoon says "THREE!" ARMY calls out as loudly as they can what is on the mega screen "Will you marry our Hope!?"

Stunned you look around at the members and then turn to Hobi. He is kneeling on one knee holding a small box up to you. Inside is the most brilliant diamond and ruby engagement ring you have ever seen.

Tears are flowing freely down your face as he looks up at you. His eyes are welling up with tears waiting for your answer.

Never taking your eyes off of him you say into the mic Namjoon is holding beside you, "YES! I will marry our Hope." 

ARMY's cheers are deafening and Hobi places the ring on your finger and takes you in his arms lifting you off your feet as he kisses you.

The members all rush around you two for a group hug. After a few minutes Hobi takes you by the hand and leads you back to the side of the stage.

He gives you another kiss as he embraces you and Army cheers loudly. He heads back to center stage. You are waving at Army when a crew member takes your hand and starts to help you back down the steps and under the staging.

He smiles and says "Congratulations Miss Park." 

You smile back at him, "Thank you." Other staff and crew are smiling as you come off the last step and they congratulate you as well.

You are returned to the seat in front of the large monitor so you could watch the final stage of the concert. You keep glancing down at your engagement ring watching the staging light causing it to sparkle.

They finish the concert with an over abundance of energy they received from ARMY. Other than you saying yes to Hobi, there was nothing better to them this night than sharing a memory with ARMY that they would have forever.