Watching You

After refilling both glasses he sits there mesmerized by you while you play. He takes a closer look at you. He always tries to keep you at a distance but now he notices you have two eyebrow piercings side by side which explains the glint he saw. He hadn't noticed before because of the way you styled your hair which hid it.

His brows rise as he notices that you have a tattoo on your wrist under your bracelets. With your hair pulled up off your neck he sees you also have a tattoo behind you ear as well. He tries to turn his head to figure out what your tattoo says. You notice and glance at him quickly "What are you doing Jungkook?"

Having been caught staring at you he says "Oh, um, I noticed your tattoo, what is it?" He points to the side of your neck. Pulling your hair down now that it is mostly dry you say, "Nothing much. Just something sentimental." You hide it with your hair. Using the game controller with one hand, you let your bracelets slide up far enough to uncover that tattoo and hold your wrist out so he can see it.

He softly holds your hand keeping your wrist turned over so he can get a better look and you felt a shiver rush through you. He smiles, "Oh, It's the date of Hobi and Lill's wedding. Will you tatt all your sisters wedding dates?" You laugh because that would be a lot of tattoos. You tell him, "No, just this one."

Jungkook smiles as it was the first time he met you. He will never forget when you danced with him the at the reception. Your laughter, the touch of your hand in his and the scent of your perfume. He softly inhales remembering.

You pull your hand out of his feeling shy and besides you needed both for the game controller. One look at the screen exasperated you say, "Oh shit!"

He watches as you return to the game and find yourself in a one on one life or death fight for the win. His music is playing on his phone and as he watches you he starts singing. You glare at him, "Will you be quite!" He says, "What you don't like my singing?" and he starts singing louder and off key as he refills the glasses.

You yell, "UGH!" as you take a fatal blow in the game. You toss the controller down on the table and grab your glass and gulps down the wine, glaring at Jungkook.

Stunned Jungkook leans back and says, "Damn girl!" he laughs and drinks his glass then pours you both another. "Ugh! I could have won that if you hadn't been making all that noise!"

You sigh in frustration, you seem to do that a lot around Jungkook. He starts laughing and you can't help it you do too. You both decide to play some more games and actually were enjoying each others company, sharing wine and singing songs. Jungkook stops and looks into your eyes, he picks up his phone and scrolls through his playlist, "Let's try this one. Your voice is beautiful."

You blush, "Thanks." The music for the song "I'm In Love" starts to play and he asks, "Do you know this one?" Nodding you both start singing softly while questing in Shadowlands. You notice that he is looking directly at you with a soft look in his eyes. You smile and both start singing to each other.

When the song ends you both just sit there gazing into each others eyes, neither of you move or say a word. Then suddenly Jungkook pulls you close and upon kissing you, tasting the wine on your lips he deepens the kiss.

You respond kissing him back and wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulls you to his chair onto his lap. Each level of passion greater than the last the longer you're held in his arms kissing.

As the minutes flew by your characters are auto logged out of the game, for real life was becoming more exciting with each level reached.