Me Too, Me Too!

Author Note: Taehyung knew all of Lilly's sisters, but he and you were close. You may be one of the youngest trauma doctors but you still have a mischievous streak as wide if not wider than his. You two would sneak out at night over summer breaks just to walk and enjoy each others company while planning the next prank. You never knew you had his heart in your hands.

You were each others first love and each others first. Over time his career and yours pulled you in opposite directions. You and Tae met up briefly at Lilly and Hobi's wedding as bridesmaid and groomsman. Now you are going to meet up again for Jin and Dani's wedding.

At the rehearsal the night before the wedding you arrive and head outside the entrance of the wedding venue. You find Tae and run to him your arms out stretched and he smiles as he opens his arms to welcome you.

As you get close enough for him to embrace you he only gets to embrace air as you suddenly stoop down to pick up a happy Tannie. You snuggle him close and give him kisses. Tannie wiggles with excitement seeing you again and gives you plenty of doggie kisses.

Tae laughs and says "Me, me, me too, me too!" and holds his arms out. You laugh with pure joy that you haven't felt in a very long time, you put Tannie down to embrace Tae. His heart soars with the sweet sound of your laughter. It has been too long since he last heard it.

He then grabs you up and swings around with you in his arms. He sits you down on your own two feet and kisses you then says "My how you have grown, you look so old now."

You smirk and say "My how you have grown." as you pat his stomach, surprised you say "Oh nice Taetae" and you grin at him and wiggle your brows "Sexy abs." You both laugh and hug again.

Tannie is running around you in circles yipping in happiness. You kneel down to hug Tannie before he becomes dizzy. He starts giving you doggie kisses again and you laugh.

Tae says "I wish that was me right now." You laugh and stand with Tannie in your arms, "It's been years since we last created havoc and chaos." Laughing Tae says "I have never forgotten all the fun we use to have."

You look up at Tae then lower your head snuggling your face in Tannie's soft fur, "I haven't forgotten any thing about you Taehyung." and you slightly blush.

Missing what you just said being overjoyed by seeing you he says "Now is the perfect time for mischievousness. What do you have in mind?" You grin broadly and say "Remember what we did at Lilly and Hopes wedding?" he laughs "Oh my gud yes!" you grin "I have some even better ideas for Jin and Dani's departure tomorrow." He leans close and in a conspiratorial whisper says "Oh , tell me."

You say "Well..." and whisper plans for Jin and Dani's wedding departure the next day. Tae doubles over laughing, "I sure have missed you." He lifts Tannie down and takes you back in his embrace and kisses you. "You're as mischievous as ever."

Taehyung asks "Did you want to go in and see your sisters and Dani?" Your face loses some of its happiness, "They know I'm here. I already spoke with them."

Your POV: Your sisters, cousin and Hobi were running interference for you. You wanted to talk to Tae before he met who brought you. You got carried away in the feelings of seeing him again. You're suddenly overtaken by sadness at the thought of what was coming. Nothing you could do, yet. You felt safer here with family and the help and support of Hobi more than anywhere else.

Tae takes your hand "Let's take a walk before we go in. How have you been?" he asks.

"I have been well and I know you are doing very well. You make a very handsome Idol" you smile at him. Tae rolls his eyes, "If you say so" and laughs.

You have missed his cute boxy smile so much. You place one arm around each others waists as you walk side by side.

He asks "Do you like where you work? How is that going?" You say "I love helping people to heal and feel better. Sometimes I help them get a second chance at life and there is no greater reward than feeling that you made a difference. But I needed a change and I found it."

He asks "What do you mean? Are you going abroad?" You shake your head, "No, no, but please Tae don't talk to any one about it. I applied to be the on call staff doctor at Bangtan Hope Music. I'm to go with your group to all your concerts and various events and travels"

"What!? That's fantastic! You will be near me and we can recreate our mischievous days." He laughs.

You suddenly look sad and say "Um there is just one problem Tae." He frowns "What's that?" You take a big sigh to find the courage to tell him. . .