BOOK 7 - To Jungkook's Story

Here it is! Jungkook's story at last from the 8 Book Set

Here it is! Jungkook's story at last from the 8 Book Set. Epilogue to follow shortly

y/n- Nickname Jelan (Jelanyum- Geranium). Next to the youngest Park sister. Very competitive like Jungkook. Extremely attractive, well built but still femininely sexy. Professional Motocross Rider (Rides motorcycles professionally in races)

Sunni - (Taeyang- 'sun') Grew up with and future wife of Taehyung. The youngest female Trauma Doctor in S. Korea.

Ailie - (Ailiseu- 'Iris') Youngest Park sister. Has a special gift and connection with Jimin.

Nabi - (Nabi -'Butterfly') Third eldest of the Park sisters. Namjoon's wife. Norland Nanny

Poppy - (Yang-Qwibi - 'Poppy flowers') Eldest of the Park sisters. The holder of Yoongi's heart. World renowned photographer exclusive to Bangtan Hope Music.

Dani - (Dan Bi 'Welcome rain') Jin's World Wide Beautiful, Cousin to the Park sisters. Midwife.

Lilly - (Nari - 'Lily Flower') Second eldest of the Park sisters. Hobi's wife. Choreographer and psychologist for Bangtan Hope Music. Higher IQ than Namjoon. Mother to two sets of twins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin - 2nd to fall. WWH Uncle. Dani's WWH husband. Found his hearts fishing partner in Dani.

Yoongi - 3rd to re-fall. Stubborn introvert deeply in love with his Poppy. Hunni's favorite Uncle. Overly concerned about his swag since the first set of twins were born. Co-Founder and Partner with J Hope. (Bangtan Hope Music) Had a large wedding as he and Poppy have so many friends from all over the world. Kindred spirit to Lilly.

J Hope - 1st of the 7 to fall, 1st to marry. Founder and CEO of Bangtan Hope Music. (Bulletproof Hope Music)Father to two sets of twins. Married to his Soulmate Lilly.

Namjoon - 4th of the 7 to fall. 2nd to marry. Due to Nabi's recovery they had a private wedding ceremony at the hospital on the day she was to be discharged. Yoongi, Poppy with Hobi and Lilly served as witnesses. She is the main character in his life's story.

Jimin - 5th of the 7 to fall. Lilly's sweet Baby Mochi. Uncle Extraordinaire, favorite of Hope. Protector/defender of the Park sisters. Eloped with Ailie after the concert in Las Vegas. Tae and Jungkook were witnesses.

Taehyung - 6th of the 7 to fall. Tae and the Park sisters are close, their parents were best friends. He has lots of TMI on the Park sisters and they on him. Closest with Poppy. No longer sleeps holding a pillow but Sunni instead.

Jungkook - The 7th to fall of the seven. Chief supplier of banana milk. Self proclaimed International Playboy. Now knows just how many sisters Lilly does have and he wants one.