All I Want Is You

In Paris, Yoongi takes Poppy in his arms and kisses her tears away. Sooner than they could hope for Yoongi and Poppy arrive, she called in a favor from a friend who flew them on his private jet and they met up with the others. She hurries to Lill and they hold onto each other.

The next day Lill is feeling better and up. She is so relieved that Poppy is here.

The others are trying to uncover information of where you're is being held. They try to keep Jimin out of it and ask Lill and Poppy to keep him in bed due to his head injury.

They are not aware he heard some of what they masked men were saying before he lost consciousness completely. He knew where they were talking her.

Jimin demands to go with them. He wont tell them where, worried they would up and leave without him once they knew.

He is still having dizzy spells and they can't take any chances of their plans failing. Jimin is upset and argues with them that he is fine. He has to go. They stay firm and tell him no.

Jimin storms off and punches the wall but then stumbles when a dizzy spell throws him off balance. Lill and Poppy run to him and hold him steady. "Mochi please stay with us" says Lill.

Yoongi rushes to Poppy and Lill and help them get Jimin in Lill's room. Yoongi says "We know how badly you want to go, but what would happen if you lose consciousness while helping? You both could get hurt of killed. We can't take that chance Jiminah."

Jimin starts to softly cry and Lilly along with Poppy hold him and cry too. Yoongi hugs Lill and kisses Poppy before he goes to help the others with gathering what they feel they need to pull off a rescue.

"Rest Mochi, the doctor said you need to take it easy." Poppy asks Jimin "Is there anything we can get you?" He replies "All I want is Ailie." Lilly and Poppy help Jimin to lie down. Lill takes the soft throw and lays it over him.

Lill says, "We know Mochi, we know." and she kisses him on the forehead.

Jimin closes his eyes. Not long after he fell asleep there was a soft knock on the door and Lill goes to open it. One of the security staff is there and she says "Mrs. Jung, Mrs. Min..." she pauses as she sees Jimin, "Can I speak to you, please in the next room?"

Lilly and Poppy come out and softly closes the door. Following security to the next room, Poppy asks "What is it?"

She says "Mr. Jung wanted me to inform you that they know where she is being held and they are preparing to head there now."

Lill says "You could have told us back in my room." She says "They didn't want Mr. Park to know where they were going, worried he may try to follow in his condition."

Poppy says "That sounds exactly like something Jimin . . . " Lilly and Poppy suddenly run back to Lill's room. Poppy opens the door and Jimin is gone.

"DAMMIT!" yells Poppy. Lill goes to the security man standing at the door. "YOU LET HIM LEAVE!?" she places a hand on her stomach and leans on the wall. Looking embarrassed he says "I wasn't informed that he was not to leave the room ma'am."

Angry Lill says "My gud, go guard a plant some where." Poppy has never seen Lilly so angry before. She decides it must be the hormones.

Poppy asks him "You knew he was injured and the doctor said he was to rest?" he nods " and you still let him go?" He says nervously "He said he was just going to get something to eat and would be right back. I had no reason to not believe him ma'am."

Frustrated Poppy says "Will you please stop calling us 'ma'am, it's Mrs. Jung " she points at Lill then says "And I'm Mrs. Min."

He stammers and says "yes, mam .. um I mean Mrs. Min. I'm sorry."

Poppy notices that Lill isn't looking well and steps up to the man, "Go find that plant to guard for you will not be responsible for protecting any one of us again." Stepping back he says "Yes, Mam uh Mrs. Min. I sincerely apologize."

He turns to leave and the security woman who talked to them takes him aside sternly talking to him. She dismisses him and approaches, "I'm very sorry Mrs. Jung, Mrs. Min, there was no excuse for what happened he knew Mr. Park was injured and should not have let him leave. I know he is truly sorry, but he felt he didn't have the right to stop him."

Lill leaning on the wall says "I'm so sorry, I lashed out at him but anyone could have seen he was in no shape to go any where on his own."

She replies, "Yes, Mrs. Jung, again I apologize." Lill is looking very pale and is wiping her forehead. Poppy gently places an arm around Lill and says "Lets get you lying down, at least you will stay put."