Don't Tell The Maknae Line

Hobi asks the ladies to follow him there is something he needs to tell them. Namjoon starts to follow them but Hobi puts his hand up stopping him. Namjoon turns back to the conversation with Tae and the others after giving Nabi a kiss.

Lill puts her arm around Nabi and walks with her. Hobi takes them into the next room and closes the door. "Have a seat my loves." They sit waiting for him to tell them.

Lill asks "What is it Hobi?" He explains "Sunni called me a couple of weeks ago. She is leaving Kang." they start to interrupt him when he holds up his hand to shush them, "Let me finish."

They quiet down ready to listen. Nabi rests her head on Lill's shoulder and smiles weakly when Ailie comes and sits beside them.

Turning their attention back to Hobi he continues, "She's going to sell her house and move into the lake house estate for the time being. My men are there at her house now packing her things and moving his out to a storage facility. I wanted it dumped on the street but she begged me not to. He doesn't know she's leaving."

Lill says "I knew something was wrong." Hobi says "She was worried how upset it would make you in your condition. She was also afraid of what you ladies might do to him if she told you."

He grins at them "I would be afraid if I ever got on the bad side of the Park sisters." Hobi sees tears forming in Lill's eyes, he gently wipes them away. "Don't worry Love."

He says to them all "Kang is going to be taken care of. I already spoken with our men and the guys. Except the Maknae line, I didn't tell them because I know they would attack first ask questions later and we want to put Kang away for good where he can't hurt another woman ever again. In order to do that we have to take the right steps, even though we may not like it."

The ladies are upset and Hobi draws them into a hug. He kisses Lilly's forehead and tells them "Just keep an eye out for any sign she is being hurt and tell me. Do no and I repeat DO NOT take any action yourselves." He looks sternly at Lilly, "Especially you my Love."

Then he looks specifically at Dani and Nabi, "That goes for you two as well." Surprised Dani says "How did you . . ." she notices Ailie blushing and then says "Oh."

Nabi is stunned, she looks at Ailie "I'm pregnant?" Ailie blushes even more "Yes Noona you are, but just a few weeks." Nabi face lights up with a happy smile, "Oh my, I can't wait to tell Jooni!"

Suddenly the light of happiness has left Nabi's eyes and she says "Oh no, I've had surgery is the baby going to be alright?" she reaches out for Ailie and she takes Nabi hands in hers. Slowly she closes her eyes and releases a soft breath.

Then she steps back smiling "The baby is fine. Do you want to know if it's a girl or boy?" Nabi smiles, her happiness returned, "No, Jooni and I talked about it when we discussed having children. We want to be surprised."

Lilly laughs "Just don't be as surprised as I was and am." she laughs as she places her hand on her pregnant tummy.

Ailie laughs "Don't you worry Nabi there is only one." Nabi sighs, "Thank goodness" laughing she hugs her sisters.

Lilly says "Wow we are going to have a big family." Poppy stares off into the room sadness filling her eyes. She steps way with a fake smile on her face so not to upset her sisters and cousin. "I think they may be waiting on us to start rehearsal" and she leads them out of the room.