You Come First, Concert Or No Concert!

Hobi checks his phone again on the way to the parking garage hoping there was a text from you. You haven't been answering your phone. His heart is pounding at the thought of losing you.

Tae was already in the suv and had it running waiting for Hobi.

Once he is in and buckled up Tae says "There's a fountain in a park near here that she likes to go to. I'm sure that's where she went."

 He gives Hobi a reassuring pat on the shoulder "We'll find her Hyung."

Looking straight ahead, afraid to look at Tae because he knows seeing the worry on his face would make him break down, Hobi says "I know, she said it reminded her of where we had our first kiss and where I told her I love her."

He manages a smile at the memory even as his eyes filled with tears. He looks out the window as night is replacing the day and Tae can hear him sniffle and struggle not to cry.

Fifteen minutes later they arrive at the park and start looking around for you. Tae parks the suv when Hobi starts pointing towards the fountain "I think that's her."

 He hops out and takes off running but slows as he gets closer not wanting to startle you.

You are sitting on the bench near the fountain bent over with your head in your hands. He hears you sobbing then softly sob "Oh, Hobi I need you." He rushes towards you.

Tae pulls out his phone as he is following behind Hobi and sends a text to Namjoon.

Expecting to hear from Tae as soon as his phone notifies him of an incoming text Namjoon quickly picks up his phone and opens it.

TA-TAH - We found her, be back shortly

Fearless Leader - Is she alright?

TA-TAH - Yes, safe but crying. Hobi is going to her now

Fearless Leader - You guys need to get back here asap

TA-TAH - Will do, but Lill comes first concert or no concert

Fearless Leader - I know, just hurry

Hobi goes around and kneels in front of you and gently takes your hands in his "Don't cry my Love." 

You look up and throw yourself into his arms. He lifts you up and sits holding you on his lap. You openly weep with your arms around his neck.

He nuzzles his face into your hair drawing in the scent of you. "I love you so much Lill. I can't breathe without you. Promise me you'll never leave me." 

You silently nod your head and continue to cry.

He holds you close and begins telling you that Yoongi decided to tell everything to the others and let them know why you and Yoongi have such a close relationship. As he is talking he notices your sobs have quieted and he realizes you have fallen asleep in his arms.

He stands with you cradled in his arms and turns to Tae, "We need to get her back and we have a concert tonight." 

Tae tells him "I'll get her stuff" he grabs your luggage and purse then picks up your phone from the bench.

After closing the screen on your cell phone he softly smiles and puts it in his pocket and follows Hobi back to the suv. He opens the door for Hobi and with you still in his arms he gets in.

Tae goes around to the back of the suv and puts your things inside. You are so exhausted you don't even wake up. Hobi sits you beside him and buckles the seat-belt around you. He pulls you into his arms as best he can for the ride back to the arena.

Tae takes a quick look back at you two in the mirror, "She must be exhausted. I don't think any thing could wake her right now."

 Hobi raises his head from resting gently on yours and tells Tae "She has always been a sound sleeper."

Comforted to have you back in his arms he smiles "Especially having to be around 7 guys who snore, so it's a good thing."

 Tae replies "Hey, I do not snore!" and they both laugh softly and he admits "Ok, maybe I do a little."

They reach the arena where the concert is being held that night and Tae pulls the suv inside the buildings reserved private parking area. Tae cuts off the vehicle and looks out the passenger side window.

He saw the others standing there waiting for them. Namjoon must have told them after he texted him they were on their way back.