Shh, Just Let Me Love You

One night after everyone had retired to their rooms all becomes quiet in the house. Jimin is awakened by a noise in his room.

He opens his eyes and in the gentle night light he sees you. "What are you doing here baby" he says as he sleepily rises up on his elbow looking at you.

He sits up on the edge of the bed keeping the sheet around his waist, he runs his hand through his hair. "What is it, are you ok?" he rubs his sleepy eyes and looks at you waiting for you to speak.

You don't speak at first seeing him sleeping he looks like an angel and your heart starts to race at the thought of laying beside him, his warmth, his scent, his touch as in your dreams and visions.

Finally you say "I don't want to be alone anymore Jimin. I'm no longer afraid for someone to love me, some one to touch me." You lower your head and shyly say "I don't want to be lonely, I just want to be yours. I want that someone to be you."

Surprised Jimin groggily says "What?" thinking he didn't hear you right. He shakes his head to clear away the cobwebs of sleep.

You say "I realized the second you held my wrist that day in the company's dressing room that you were the one in my vision, my dreams."

"Me?" Jimin asks as sleep is dissipating from his mind. "Yes" you say as you reach out to take his hand in yours.

He says as he takes your hand in his "Baby, I'm not, um I'm uh have nothing on under, umm under the sheet." He makes sure the sheet still has him covered.

"I know." you say as you let your nightgown fall to the floor. Jimin mesmerized opens his arms and you step to him. He is now completely awake, "You're sure?" he asks.

"Yes, Jimin, I am." Jimin pulls you closer to him, he kisses you and says "I've fallen so in love with you."

Your heart is singing as you softly say "Love me now Jimin, touch me now." He pulls you under the covers with him and you start to speak.

He stopped kissing your neck long enough to say "Shh, just let me love you." He trails kisses down your neck and shoulders as his hands caress your body.

That night the visions you've always had starts to fall into place, from him defending you against the bullies, rescuing you and now loving you. With Jimin you have found peace and renewed confidence in yourself. The gift you once thought of as a curse has become a blessing.

During the next concert tour in America you and Jimin grab Taehyung and Jungkook to go with you as witnesses as you and Jimin sneak away to a little chapel in Las Vegas to get married.

He wanted to give you his last name as he had already given you his heart and body. You never felt more safe or more loved than you did when he made you officially his, legally and physically.

Once you were married the officiate lead you to his small office so you and Jimin can sign the forms needed to take back with you to Korea, Tae and Jungkook are waiting in the little chapel.

Tae says to Jungkook "This is something I could see you doing Kooki not Jimin."

Jungshook he looks at Tae "No, not me. I'm international play boy."

Taehyung burst out laughing then suddenly he stops laughing when he realizes that Lilly was right, there are only two left, him and Jungkook.

He looks at Jungkook, it has to be Jungkook because the one he loves he hasn't seen in several years, but his heart is still true to her. No one knows or understands him better than she does.