Namjoon Collapses

In the Emergency room, the doctors are tending to you. You haven't regained consciousness yet due to the blood loss. They have an IV of fluid and pints of blood hanging over you.

Poppy and Lilly are by your side. The doctor explains that they have to take you to surgery to stitch the multiple lacerations, some very deep. They were concerned about the cut on your throat and planned on placing a breathing tube in while it healed, as your throat could become compromised.

Lilly asks, "Doctor, could Namjoon come in to see her before she goes?"

He says, "Quickly, but we have to take her as soon as possible." He hands the nurse attending him your records. "She is ready to go. Surgery just texted they are ready for her now." The nurse acknowledges this and returns with another nurse to prepare you to go.

Poppy had already run out to tell Namjoon, "Go to her now, quickly! Before they take her to surgery."

He runs to your side and holds your hand, crying. He places kisses on your cheek. "Please, don't leave . . . me."

The nurse takes Namjoon by the arm to move him away so they can wheel you to surgery. He clings to your hand, afraid to let go, thinking he may never see you again. They wheel you out, and his hand slips from yours.

Poppy returns and helps Lilly as she struggles to hold Namjoon up as he breaks down in sobs. Yoongi rushes in, and he and Poppy lead Namjoon to the family waiting room, where the others have arrived.

Lilly comes in quietly, crying behind Poppy, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Hobi goes and takes her in his arms.

Namjoon collapses to his knees, crying. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook kneel around him, helping him stand and leading him to a chair. Jin stands by Namjoon with his hand on his shoulder and gives gentle squeezes as signs of support.

Hobi walks Lilly over to a small couch and has her take a seat as well. Lilly gives Jungkook a look that only he knows, and he steps out of the room.

Hobi's phone buzzes, and he answers the call he was waiting for. He is becoming agitated yet in control. He says to the person on the other end, "I will not tolerate this lack of security. Do you understand me!? I almost lost my daughters today, and my wife may lose her sister. We trusted you to do your job, and you failed!"

Hobi then goes silent as he listens to what is being said. "You have the other man, and HE SAID WHAT!?" yells Hobi. The others turn and gasp.

When he realizes he is yelling in a hospital, he lowers his voice and moves further across the room, facing the wall.

"Just tell me who this mafia leader is that wanted to kidnap my daughters."

Hobi suddenly drops onto the nearest chair, "Oh my God!"

Lill sits beside him as he tells the person on the phone, "Take care of it, or there will be hell to pay for all your failures, mark my words! Get more, get BETTER security guarding the house NOW!"

He drops his phone beside him, and Lilly takes hold of him and whispers, "Oh, Hobi, do they know who has been threatening us?"

He says quietly so the others can't hear, "Yes, they do."

Lilly sags against him in relief that they now know and fear of possibly losing her sister.

Jungkook returns from the cafeteria and hands Lilly a beverage wrapped in paper napkins, "I was lucky. This was the last one." he tells her.

Hobi says, "Thanks," and smiles at Jungkook for being so attentive to her. Lilly finishes her drink quickly before any of the others can see. She hands the empty container to Jungkook, who tosses it in the trash wrapped in the bag he brought it in.

Lill smiles at Jungkook and mouths the words, "Thank you, Bunny."

He smiles and mouths back, "You're welcome, Noona."

He did get her the last banana milk in the machine after he got his. He drank his on the way back up to the ICU family waiting room.

He discovered why she was drinking his banana milk the night he caught her, the Banana Milk Thief. He remembers her saying she couldn't help it and that the baby wanted it. He snickers to himself as he sits, thinking maybe the baby is a boy like him.

She had plans to tell Hobi when on their day date, but the moment was interrupted when the call came about Nabi and their girls. She never got the chance.