Special Delivery

At the hospital, the crisis was adverted. They were able to stop the bleeding, and she was given a pint of blood. She is on bed rest for a while, but other than that, she and the babies are doing fine. Hobi, Lill, and the girls are settled in a private birthing suite.

Lill is nursing one baby, and Hobi is bottle feeding the other, sitting in a rocking chair near Lilly and the little infant incubator. Both girls could fit into one they were so small.

Lill, speaking softly as she is still weak, "Hobi, Love, we haven't had a chance to decide on names. What do you think?"

He looks at Lill, then smiles. "Let's call them both. Lilly, just spelled differently." 

She laughs. "No, no, we're not. You know what, Love, I think our first should be named after her Appa. Let's call her Hope."

He smiles, "I love that." He looks down at her little baby face and says, "I love you, sweet Hope," wiping a tear from his eye.

Hobi looks at Lill. "I know what we should name our second daughter. "How about Hunni? Honey is sweet like sugar, and without Suga, you wouldn't be in my life."

Lill smiles and says, "Hope and Hunni, I love it." She looks down at the little one she is holding and says, "Mommy loves you, Hunni."

Hope and Hunni both have wires attached to monitors to keep nurses aware of their heart rates and breathing since they were born two months premature.

Lill rings for the nurse once the girls are fed. The nurse comes in and changes their diapers, and he places them back in their specially monitored infant bed.

 The nurse comes in and changes their diapers, and he places them back in their specially monitored infant bed

He checks the monitors and writes down the information. Next, he checks on Lill, taking her blood pressure and pulse and checking her IV. He smiles, "Everything is looking well," and leaves the room.

Shortly after he leaves there is a soft knock on the door. Hobi opens the door, and all he sees are balloons, bags, plushies, and ribbons.

Behind it all are the boys and you. Hobi softly laughs and says, "Come in, come in."

The mass of gifts and balloons enter the room, and Lilly starts laughing.

Jin and you step out first from behind the mass, and both hug Hobi, then Lill.

Jin stands with you by the head of the bed, beaming with pride at his part in the birth of Hobi's daughters.

He takes your hand and looks at you. "Just out of curiosity, do twins run in your family?" 

He blushes, and you say, "Not that I know of."

He smiles and squeezes your hand. "Good, that's good to know."

 You look quizzically at him, but he is no longer looking at you. You wonder why he is asking you something like that.

As she enters the room, the doctor passes the mass of gifts and balloons. "Quite a large family you have here," she smiles. Which one is known as Jin?"

Jin raises his hand, "I'm Kim Seokjin." 

She says, "You should be very proud. Without your help, Mrs. Jung and the babies might not be here today. You did a fantastic job, and you as well, Miss Lee."

You beam with pride at Jin and slip an arm around his waist. She leaves after a quick check of Lilly and the babies. All the members gather to congratulate Jin.

Except for Jimin, who is trapped in the mass of balloons, ribbons, bags, and gifts. He manages to get into a corner but is still trapped as he sits on the floor, pouting, caught in the middle of it all.

Yoongi places a hand on Jin's shoulder. "I'm sorry for what I said. You are not a coward. Can you forgive me?" 

Jin replies, "Of course, I forgive you."