Waiting For You

Once back at the house they all sit around the living room talking about the trip and how good dinner was.

Jungkook, Tae and Jimin go into the kitchen and come back with shot glasses of cinnamon whiskey and pass them out for another toast to their vacation. 

Yoongi puts his empty glass down "Night everyone, I'm off for bed" and he heads for the stairs.

The Maknae line says "Good night Grandpa." and start laughing as Yoongi turns and scowls at them then continues upstairs. Everyone laughs knowing that he wasn't really angry at the young ones.

You gather up the empty glasses and take them to the kitchen to place them in the sink. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung follow you in.

Jimin says "Hey, I have more cinnamon whisky in my room if you want anymore." 

You grin at him and lean against him "I adore cinnaminamon." You put your hand over you mouth and start to giggle "Opps, cimmuninamon, cinnamon." They are laughing with you.

You stomp your foot "Well, you guys try saying it!"

Jungkook says "IT!" and the others are falling over laughing. Just as Jungkook is helping you off the floor that was when Jin walks in.

He looks at you and Jungkook with a strange expression then says to you "I'm heading up to bed are you coming with me love?"

You giggle "Not yet, baby. I'm too wound up."

Jin pulls you close to kiss you "You sure baby?"

You kiss him back "yeah, I'm sure." You give him a long kiss goodnight.

Jin looks at the others "Just make sure she makes it to our room before you all pass out."

Jin then turns to you "I don't think you should have anymore."

You put your hands on your hips "You're not the boss of me. This is my vacation too, you know."

Jungkook says "Hyung we're not tired and wanted to play cards."

Jin looks at all of them and throws his arms up in surrender "Fine, play cards." 

He gives you another goodnight kiss and whispers "I'll see you in bed later."

He is a little disappointed you didn't go with him but he knew you just wanted to have fun. Sometimes he wondered if he was too old, then he shakes his head and heads up stairs.

He meets Namjoon in the hall "Night Jooni."

 He replies "Night Hyung, sleep well."

Jin says "I would if I had Dani next to me."

 Namjoon laughs "Oh, nom if she was snuggle next to you neither of you would be sleeping."

Jin grins and they both burst out laughing then head to their rooms.

Jin enters the room he is sharing with you and takes a bottle out of his suitcase and pours a glass taking it with him to the shower.

Once done showering and ready to go to bed he pours another glass and climbs into bed. He watches an eSports match on his phone finishing his drink trying to wait up for you. He falls asleep not long after.