A Very Mad Meow Meow Is On His Way

In the break room Namjoon feels his phone vibrate and knows a text is incoming. He opens his text screen and there is a text from Hobi

Hobi One - She's gone, she has taken all her things and she's gone!

Before Namjoon can reply to him, Hobi receives a text from Yoongi

Yoongs - Hobi, do you know where Lill is? Please tell me she is with you

Hobi - She's gone

Yoongs - Dammit!

Hobi sees another text come in this time from Namjoon

Jooni Toons - S**t! We don't need this right now

Hobi One - None of us need this right now. Just think of what she is going through

Jooni Toons - I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that

Jooni Toons - I will handle things from this end. You go find her

Hobi receives a text from Yoongi

Yoongs - Tae's here. He says he thinks he knows where she went

Hobi - ok

Yoongs - He will meet you at the suv. I would go but I have something to take care of

Hobi - You don't have to tell them . . .

Yoongs - I would do anything to help Lill, you know that

Hobi - Thank you Hyung

At the same time that Hobi and Yoongi are texting each other, Tae is sending Namjoon a text

TA-TAH - I've never see Yoongi so mad and he is on his way to you now.

Fearless Leader - Thanks for the warning Tae

Next Taehyung sends a text to Hobi

TaeTae - Meet you at the suv. I'm heading there now. Don't worry we'll find her

JayHope - Thank you for driving, don't think I could right now

TaeTae - I will always be there for you and Lill. We leave as soon as you get here

JayHope - Thank you Tae

Hobi heads down to meet Tae at the suv while trying to contact you again.

You hear your phone alert to an incoming call but you can't answer it. You know it's Hobi but it is vital you finish the text conversation you are currently having.

Namjoon tosses his phone down on the couch beside him, "Damn it you f**ing idiots!" They all look at him as he glares at them.

"She's gone, she left! Yoongi is pissed and on his way here. Taehyung and Hobi are going out to look for her. ALL this right before a concert!"

JK eats another snack from his bag and mumbles, "As the saying goes, good riddance to bad rubbish."

 Jimin launches off the couch over the table landing on JK, fists flying and Jimin drags him to the floor punching him.

Surprised that Jimin has the upper hand in this fight Jin and Namjoon stand there in shock then suddenly jump into action.

Jin yells "STOB IT!" 

Namjoon raises his voice "Both of you stop it right now!"

 Jin pulls Jungkook off the floor and they sit on the couch. Namjoon helps Jimin to his feet and they sit on the opposite couch.

Jimin wont even look at JK or Jin and the guilt of not going and talking to you himself is weighing heavy on his heart. He should have talked to you, even if JK didn't want to.

Suddenly the door slams open so hard it hits the wall and shatters the glass in it. They all look at a very angry Yoongi.

JK looks down not able to face him, if Yoongi knew that he slapped you

JK looks down not able to face him, if Yoongi knew that he slapped you . *Jungkook swallows hard* he's suddenly no longer interested in his snack and just sits there waiting with trepidation.

Yoongi in his rage demands to know "What the hell is going on!?" 

While he is pacing back and forth in front of Jin and Jungkook, Namjoon fills him in on what has happened.

 He stops in front of Jin and Jungkook, "I'm going to tell you what is going on between me and Lill " he glares at them and says "NOTHING!"

He focuses on Jin "My gud what have you done!?" 

Jin stands up and and starts to speak "I have seen . . ." 

Yoongi interrupts him and says "YOU! " he pokes Jin sharply in the chest forcing him to sit back down.

Glaring at Jin, "You have seen nothing but what YOU wanted to see! You are so jealous of what they have with each other." 

He starts pacing again then stops in front of Jin as he angrily runs his hand through his hair, "I am disgusted that you would even think I would do something like that to Hobi! How dare you!"