It's My Fault! Cries Namjoon

Three hours later, the doctor comes in to speak to them. Namjoon reaches the doctor first, asking, "How is she? Is she going to be okay?"

The doctor tells him to take a seat while he explains. The boys surround Namjoon, and the girls gather beside them.

"She is out of surgery." They all breathe a sigh of relief, and the doctor continues, "She is doing well considering her injuries."

"But is she going to be ok?" ask Poppy and Lill.

"Yes, we are optimistic but cautious. Our main concern right now is her airway. The cut to her throat is causing a lot of traumatic swelling. She has a breathing tube for now." Everyone is stunned, and soft crying can be heard.

"There will be some rather bad scaring from her neck down across her chest." Poppy starts to cry, and Yoongi holds her in his arms. Lill turns to Hobi's open arms to hold her as she cries into his chest.

Poppy cries, "Oh my little one, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I never should have left you." Lill is holding onto Hobi, sobbing.

Hobi looks at Poppy and says, "Poppy, it's not your fault. None of us knew how this would play out. If anyone is responsible, it's me."

Hobi's face is so sad. Lill looks at him. "No, Love. The only ones at fault are the people who did this."

She looks at Poppy, "Please Unnie don't blame yourself" and reaches out holding Poppy's hand.

Namjoon jumps to his feet and shouts, "IT'S MY FAULT! I should have been able to protect her and the girls!"

Jin and Dani take hold of Namjoon. Jin says, "You heard Lill, the only people at fault are the ones who planned this." He looks at Hobi, "And maybe security." Then he turns back to Namjoon, "But not any of us."

Poppy turns to the doctor, "When can we see her?"

He replies, "She is in recovery for now, then she is being moved to ICU. You should be able to see her in about two more hours. Getting her here as quickly as you did saved her life."

Yoongi smiles at Poppy and tightens his embrace on her. "I love you, woman." She gives him a misty-eyed smile.

The doctor wishes them well and leaves the room.

Hobi says, "The girls have been with security most of the evening. We need to get back to them."

Namjoon says, "I'm not leaving here. I have to see her as soon as they will let me."

Poppy and Lilly say they are not leaving their sister. Hobi is taking Dani back to help with the girls and getting them to bed.

Yoongi says, "If Poppy is staying, then so am I," and pulls her closer.

Hobi looks at Jungkook. "Jungkook, will you come back with us? We may need your muscle."

Jimin pipes up, "HEY, I have muscles too, ya know. I'm going with you. I have to check on my babies. I'm sure they are scared. I can help."

Lill tells Jimin, "Thank you so much, Mochi, for helping with my babies. I can't leave her."

Jimin hugs Lill and kisses her on the cheek. "You know I don't mind, Noona."

So Jimin and Jungkook return with Hobi, while Poppy, Lilly, Suga, Namjoon, and Tae stay.

Dani is going to ride with Jin. He plans to get Namjoon a change of clothes, as his is covered in your blood. He is also picking up things the others put on the list for him to bring back.

"He looks at them before leaving, "I'll be back as soon as I can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later, Jin returned with a change of clothes for Namjoon and things on the list the others wanted.

Jin enters the family waiting room and asks, "Hear anything yet?"

He hands Namjoon clean clothes and sets a handful of chargers on the small table. He hands Lill a small bag, and she smiles. "Thanks."

To Jin's surprise, he sees a container of banana milk. He looks at Lill questionably.

"How did that get in there? I don't remember being on the list."

She says, "I texted Kooki right after you left. He sent it for me."

Surprised Jin says in disbelief, "Kook gave up one of his banana milks?"

She laughs, "Yes he did, but he said I owe him two in return."

Jin laughs and then starts thinking, why is she drinking banana milk? He recalls that she hates banana's. He shrugs off the thought just as the doctor enters.