So Help Me Hyung . . .Shut Up!

Taehyung walks in looking back the way he just came "What has JK so angry? I saw Jimin trying to talk to him but JK punched the wall." 

Tae turns back into the room and stops when he notices the look on Jin's face as he stands over you.

He then sees the hand print on you cheek. "What the hell happened?"

He kneels in front of you just as Hobi walks in and rushes to you. He gently takes your face in his hands looking at your cheek.

"Baby, what happened? Who slapped you?"

 Looking up at Jin he says "What the hell is going on?"

Tae says "On my way here I saw JK so angry he punched the wall not sure why." 

Hobi looks at Jin, "You were here what happened? Who the hell slapped her!?" not replying fast enough Hobi suddenly grabs Jin's shirt jerking him closer. 

 "Tell ME!"

You stand reaching out to have Hobi release Jin's shirt. Tae pulls you back and keeps his arm round you. Smirking Jin says "Well, if you don't know what's going on, maybe you should ask her!" Jin looks around Hobi and sneers at you.

"Ask her what she and Yoongi have been doing together in his room. She's cheating on you with him!"

Tae sees you are crying again and he pulls you closer to his side. Jin knocks Hobi's hand off his shirt, neither move away from the other as they both are still angry.

Hobi looks at Jin "What makes you think she's cheating on me? What's wrong with you?"

Tae asks Jin "Did you slap her Hyung?"

Jin ignores him so Tae asks you "Lill, who slapped you?" 

You're so distraught you can't answer and bury your face into Tae as he wraps his arms protectively around you.

Jin started ranting how he has seen you at Yoongi's door late at night and leaving in the wee hours of the morning and how just recently as last night saw you go to Namjoon's room AFTER spending time in Yoongi's room.

He sarcastically tells Hobi how close you and Yoongi seem to be. "I have seen her with him sneaking to his room and they are always going off together. Look at her now wrapped up in Taehyung's arms and in front of you. Is she sleeping with him too!"

Angry Tae starts to move toward Jin but Hobi puts his hand up to stop him. Tae angrily tells Jin "So help me Hyung...shut up!" 

Jin continues "She kisses them both on the lips in front of everyone. It's clear to me, she's playing you for a fool. You need to dump her!"

He is glaring at you and you look toward Hobi. He gives you a reassuring smile letting you know he doesn't believe Jin, he trusts you.

Jin looks back at Hobi and continues his rant, "She never kisses me! She never hugs ME!"

 Pushed to your limit you heart breaks as well as your control and you raise your voice trying to step away from Tae, but he wont let you go.

  You lean forward, your emotions tumbling in chaos, "You, you are so cold to me. Every time I try to give you a sisterly hug or kiss you push me away or say hurtful things to me . . . like you don't want me touching you or even being close enough to touch you. So I stopped trying."

He turns towards you with such anger on his face your eyes widen in fear and you suddenly lean closer to Tae. 

"SHUT UP!" he yells, "You never liked me! You're a lying cheater. You need to be fired or quit but either way you need to go and I will make sure of it!"

You press into Taehyung trying to get away from Jin. He turns slightly away from Jin moving in front of you as a protective shield. Hobi moves Jin aside trying to get to you when he saw the fear in your eyes. Suddenly you break, every thing just too much and you have to get away.