Embarrassed? WWH? No Way!

You enter the make-up/dressing room with Lill holding your hand. She looks around the room and says, "Hello, everyone. This is my cousin Dani. She just returned to Korea and will work for the company."

You look at Lill, who smiles at you and then around the room. She continues, "She will be part of your hair and makeup team and with the newest group that just debuted."

You suddenly look at Lill, wondering which group just debuted. 'Could it be? No, it couldn't. You would so fan-girl out!'

You smile at them as Lill says, "But while training, she will be here for me and the baby. So you will see her and I together a lot."

Since the members are getting make-up done, she takes you around to each one and introduces you. Lill noticed that Jin's eyes stayed focused on you in the mirror as you were introduced.

When you reach Jin, he looks up at you and tries to introduce himself. Stammering, he says, "I'm, I'm Wo, Wor World Wide Handsome."

His eyes widened as he realized what he had said, and he blushed

You blush, too, and say, "Hi, Handsome."

Shocked at what you just said, you turn to Lill, embarrassed. "Did I just say that out loud?"

 She gives you a slight nod, and you blush even deeper.

Jin is flustered and starts to speak, but his mouth moves like a fish gasping out of water. He is stunned by your looks. Lill gives you a smile, her eyes shining with mirth.

You look at Jin. "It's nice to meet you. You can call me Dani if you want."

 You blush when you realize Lill already told them your name. "Umm, but you already know that." You look at Lill, and she tries not to giggle.

Looking back at him, your heart flutters, and you take a little gasp of air. Lill hears your sigh and covers her soft laugh with her hand.

Jin's mouth and brain finally catch up with each other, and he says, "I'm, I'm . . ." He swallows hard, "I'm Kim SeokJin, Jin. Nice to meet you."

 He feels his heart racing, breathing is becoming difficult, and his stomach feels strange, and he doesn't understand why.

The others start laughing. They've never seen him this shy. Embarrassed, Jin says, "Stob it!" His face flushed red, he hurries from the room. 

Lill tells you, "I've never seen him so lost for words before."

J-Hope has taken Jin's seat, and the stylist has started working on his hair. Standing next to him, Lill leans in to kiss him. 

He places a hand on her tummy and looks up at her, "How are you feeling, my Love?"

You smile at how cute they are; their love is so obvious. She places her hand on her lower back. "My back hurts, but I'm doing good."

He leans over and kisses her tummy. "I love you," then he looks at her, "And I love you too."

 She says, "We love you too." you both laugh at the silliness of it.

She takes your hand and tells the others, "I need to finish showing her around. We'll see you later." You both walk from the room after several rounds of the fellas saying bye, see you later.

You watch Lill walk out first and laugh, "Your waddle is getting more pronounced." 

She laughs at you and says, "Quack, quack," as she waddles even more.

You catch up with her and hold hands, laughing together. You are so glad to be back home. You have missed your cousin so much. As the only girl in your family with four older brothers, you are happy to have Lill and all her sisters near by again.

The boys are still smiling and making light of Jin's embarrassment. Hobi says, "If I'm not mistaken, I think it's love at first sight for them both."

Smiling his boxy smile, Tae says, "You would know Hyung."

Yoongi, sitting in the chair next to Hobi rolls his eyes and says, "Oh god, not again."

Hobi gets up and play chokes Yoongi. The others are laughing as Yoongi pushes him away.

 "Uggh, love, spare me." whines Yoongi.

You and Lill are heading towards the elevator when you hear laughter erupt from the make-up room.

You both burst into giggles.