He Confesses, She Cries

An hour and a half later, you and Jin go to your room after putting away the groceries for tonight's dinner. You quietly close the door and say softly to Jin, "Lill might be sleeping. Let me check."

You peek through the slightly open door and see she is lying on her side, facing away from the door. The TV is off, and you think she is sleeping. You pull the door partially closed.

You turn to Jin. "Okay, let's get back to our dinner plans. We have to start prepping in about two hours."

Jin smiles and says, "First, there is something I would like to do." Grinning at him, he pulls a thin box from his back pocket and hands it to you.

 "What is it, Jin?"

He says, "Just open it."

You do, and inside is a custom-made chopstick set. "These are beautiful! I love them!" you say, and you hug him. "Oh, that was so sweet of you, Jin."

He pulls back and blushes. "I've never met a girl like you before. You love cooking and creating new recipes, and you laugh at my dad's jokes—I mean, really laugh. "

You interrupt him, "I think they're funny."

 He smiles and says, "You are beautiful and perfect. Everything about you is perfect . . . for me."

You blush as he continues, "You hold your own with the boys. You can beat JK at push-ups, drink Jimin under the table, and break more things than Jooni . . . oh, wait, no one breaks more things than him . . . but best of all, you love to go fishing."

You look at Jin, your heart racing, hoping this is what you've been dreaming of. You say, "What are you trying to say, Jin?"

He shyly asks, "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

You start to cry. He begins to panic.

Jin says, "Have I upset you? I'm sorry. I will take it back." Panicking, he says, "Please don't cry. We can just be friends if you want. Please don't cry."

You say, "Stob . . .I'm crying because I'm happy. Yes! I want to be your girlfriend."

He pulls you into his embrace and kisses you as you both end up sitting on the edge of your bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He pulls you into his embrace and kisses you as you both end up sitting on the edge of your bed. He shifts you onto his lap and continues kissing you.

Suddenly, the feeling of euphoria shatters when you hear a cry from the other room.

You stand and tell Jin, "That was Unnie. Let me check on her."

Jin blushes slightly and doesn't stand, as he doesn't want to embarrass himself. "Okay, do you want me to head to the kitchen and get things started while you check on her?"

 You turn to him. "No, I'll be right back. It's probably just her back again."

While you check on Lill, he moves to the desk chair, adjusting his slacks before sitting down, more under control of himself.

You enter the room and see Lill standing in the bathroom doorway in a puddle mixed with blood, pale and crying in shock. 

You rush to her. "Lilly! Oh my god, your water has broken!"

As she looks into your eyes, you can see hers are filled with fear. She cries, "It's too soon."

You grab some towels, put them on the bed, and then help her change into a short nightgown. You pull a sheet over her and give her a quick hug.

The fear in her eyes scares you, and you call out, "JIN! HELP JIN!"

He comes running in, sees the floor, looks at Lill, and asks, "What's happened?" 

You are trying to comfort Lill and tell Jin, "Her water broke, and she's in premature labor. It's too damn early!"

He says, "What do I do? What do I do?" as he rushes back and forth in the room, panicking. 

"STOB IT! Jin stob!" You firmly tell him.

He stops, "What do you need me to do?"

Lill cries, "Please get Hobi. I need him, please."

"I'll get a hold of him, Lill, don't you worry." Jin returns to your room feeling he would be calmer out of the chaos that is unfolding and seeming to overwhelm him. He starts up a group chat.

You are using a damp cloth to wipe Lill's face when she cries in a whisper, "Please not again. I can't lose another baby."

 Hearing what she said, you are stunned, wondering what other baby?

How The 7 Have Fallenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें