A Surprise For Jin

They learn from the doctor at the emergency room that there is evidence of you suffering previous abuse. X-rays show previous fractures to your arm and fingers.

There is also old bruising and new bruises on you body along with two ribs that were broken when Kang hicked you. Everyone is shocked to hear the news. You are to remain in the hospital for a couple of days. Taehyung stays by your bedside and refuses to leave.

After the nursing staff settles you in the room Kooki, carrying Taehyung's Gucci travel bag and Lill holding what looked like a pillow come in.

The nurses smile at them both on their way out. Unknown to the nurses Jungkook and Lilly have snuck in not only Tannie's doggie bed but Tannie as well.

One of the ER doctors who treated you in the emergency room had called his wife, a veterinarian in an office near by to come to the er for Tannie who was being heralded as a hero. The kick Kang had given him under the table the day before had cracked a rib and when Kang violently shook his leg to get Tannie off of him that night broke the rib.

When the nurses came in later to check on you they pretended they didn't see the little cutie curled up in his bed.

When Tae wasn't sitting by the bed holding your hand he would lay on the small couch gently cradling Tannie while watching you sleep. He would then drift off to sleep as well. It was such a comfort to him to be there with you and his little Tannie.

The boys and the Park sisters had already donated funds for the "Wings of Hope" a whole new wing to the hospital and a new expansion on the labor and delivery floor which was currently under construction.

The hospital set aside a small section on the new wings just for the family and a special unit large enough for the family on the L&D floor after the experience of when Mrs. Jung had the first set of twins.

The boys and Park sister's gratitude and generosity didn't stop there, after tonight there will be plans drawn up for a complete upgrade and expansion of a small veterinarian office.

After a couple of days you're allowed to go home on prescription pain meds and proper care of your injuries. Jin and Dani decided not to leave on their honeymoon trip till you were home to see them off.

You have been home at the lake house estate for two days when everyone sees Jin and Dani getting ready to leave. They gently hug you then the others and before getting in the limo they gave Tannie goodbye snuggles and kisses.

They heralded Tannie as a hero for going to your aid and for tearing a chunk out of Kang's leg. Everyone thought Kang deserved more justice than that, but it's coming, karma will catch up with him.

As the limo pulls off everyone waves and Tae puts his arm gently around your waist and walks you back inside. He kisses the top of your head and says "How are you doing Jagi?" You smile "I'm goohappy today." (good, happy) He smiles his boxy smile. He is so proud you hadn't forgotten.

You both had such fun when you were kids making up your own words and having conversations where others didn't understand what you two were talking about. It drove people crazy but you two laughed so much over it.

Once Jin and Dani reached their honeymoon destination and enter their suite, they exchange wedding gifts. Jin has given Dani an infinity love bracelet. The infinity symbol formed by two golden fishing rods. She hands him a gift. He opens it and inside the little box is a pair of tiny baby shoes.

Jin looks up at her, "Are you pregnant?" Dani smiles and says "Yes Yeobo." Jin's eyes roll up and he faints on the bed. Dani rolls her eyes and mutters to herself "Great way to spend your honeymoon." She giggles and precedes to remove his shoes and loosens his tie before covering him with the blanket.

He stirs and opens his eyes "Is that an angel I see taking care of me?" he smiles and she smiles back "Not even close to being an angel."

He laughs and pulls her to him, "Then come here wicked woman and let me love you."