The Maknae's Should Stay Out Of It

At dinner, the guys talk excitedly about the car. Yoongi barely looks up from his plate and isn't participating in the conversation. Occasionally, he steals a glance at you.

You're also quiet, but you smile and nod when appropriate. Regardless of how your heart aches, you have to start the photo shoot with the boys soon.

Not looking at Yoongi, you glance around the table, "We need to get some photo shoots done, or at least started tomorrow." The guys are open to suggestions and looking forward to it.

Jungkook catches your attention and starts talking shop. The discussion around the table becomes all about the photo shoot until everyone is done eating.

You offer to clean up after dinner and Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae offer to help you.

Jin smiles at Dani and takes her hand. They go out for a walk. Namjoon looks at you, then tilts his head toward Jin and Dani. "Love birds, always flying off somewhere." He picks up his book and heads to the living room.

While you're in the kitchen washing dishes and the boys drying and putting things away, Yoongi comes in to get a drink.

He bumped into you while you were standing at the sink. You didn't know who bumped into you with what felt like a slight push. Thinking it was one of the Maknae playing, you said, "Oh, sorry." Then you saw if it was him.

"Watch what you're doing," he says gruffly and walks away. Jimin glares at him and says, "Hey, you bumped into her."

Taehyung says, "You should watch what you're doing."

Yoongi turns around to face them, "She is always in my way."

Taehyung and Jungkook noticed you had turned back towards the sink. Jimin says, "She said she was sorry, but it was you who bumped into her and then pushed her away. You should be the one saying sorry."

Yoongi glares right back at Jimin, then says in a cold voice, "I don't think so, and I think it's a good idea the Maknaes stay out of it."

His glare includes Taehyung and Jungkook now. "Dammit, why is it everyone suddenly wants to get in my business!?"

He is trying to get away from you as quickly as he can. His emotions are fighting for control and the one winning at the moment was love and he couldn't let it.

This was the second time in one day that your bodies collided, your warmth and scent almost destroying him.

You look at him and softly say, "You bumped into me."

Angry, he looks at you and then away. Losing control over his feelings, he suddenly says, "Go to hell!" and storms off without another word.

Everyone, including yourself, thought he meant that for you. He didn't. He was saying it out loud to love. Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook are speechless.

In a barely audible voice, you say, "I've already been there." and quickly turn back to the sink.

Taehyung heard what you said, and he gently put a hand on your shoulder. "I'm sorry, Poppy. I don't understand why he is acting like this."

Jungkook says, "I don't think I have ever seen him be so rude and not just playing." You don't say anything.

Tae asks, "You ok, Poppy?"

You wipe a tear, then say, "Yes, he can just be a jerk sometimes."

You go back to washing the last of the dishes. Handing a washed plate to Jungkook he rinses it and hands it to Taehyung to dry it.

Angry, Jimin starts to pursue him. You notice and reach out a wet hand to stop him. "It's okay, Jimin. Let him go." Jimin brushes the underside of your chin with his fingers and takes the dry dish to put it away.

The Maknae are upset over how Yoongi has been treating you since you arrived, especially Tae.

Once the kitchen is cleaned and everything put away, including the leftovers, the trio heads to the rec room. Jimin asks, "Do you want to play some VR Poppy?"

You shake you head, "I, I can't go in there right now," hearing Yoongi's voice Jimin nods in understanding.

"I think I'm just going to sit in the living room and listen to music." You pull out your phone and hook up the earbuds, and Tae takes your hand and walks with you to the couch.

He gives you a quick kiss on the cheek. "You're right. He can be a jerk sometimes, but I think he still has feelings for you, and that is why."

You look at him. "Not good feelings, apparently." Taehyung frowns and heads to the rec room as you settle back to listen to your music.

How The 7 Have Fallenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें