Just One Of The Boys

Downstairs the others were looking for the cards and made a contest of it. Jimin finds them first and says "AH HA! I got them first, last one to my room has to do laundry this week."

Giggling he starts for the stairs. Once in Jimin's room at the head of the stairs, he gets out the bottle of whisky. "Who wants to deal first?" they sit on the bed in a circle.

 Jungkook takes the cards "I'll deal."

Suddenly smiling his boxy smile Tae says "Hey, wait lets play blindfold hide and seek instead."

You say "Blindfold hide and seek?"

 Tae says "It's fun! One of us gets to be 'it' and is blindfolded while the others hid in the room."

Jimin says "The first one found becomes it. If you get found you have to take a shot as a penalty and the finder takes a shot as reward for doing the finding."

Jimin goes to one of his drawers and pulls out a long scarf. "Lets do rock, paper scissors to see who gets to be it first."

Jungkook loses and is 'it' and Tae blindfolds him and says "You can't see can you JK?" 

He says adjusting the scarf over his eyes "No, I can't see but boy do I smell cinnamon breath."

He smiles broadly "This is going to be easy." 

You, Jimin and Tae scurry around the room looking for the best hiding places.

Jimin climbs over the bed as Tae starts to shimmy under the bed. Jimin decides to climb on the desk instead and hide behind the monitor.

You never played before and watch them to see what to do and then you try to hurry up and find a place.

Jungkook is almost done counting down and you panic and go to the the closes place to hide, behind the long window curtain.

Jungkook starts feeling his way around the room. He quickly finds you in the curtains. "Gotchya!" and he pulls off the blindfold smiling at you as you pout. He says "We have to take a shot."

You laugh as JK pours you both a shot. Jimin climbs down off the desk laughing and picks up the scarf. JK takes the scarf and says "Ok, now it's your turn to find us." he ties the scarf over your eyes and for good measure he turns you several times before letting go to hide. He tucks under the computer desk and pulls the chair in as close as he can.

Tae moves under the other bed and Jimin stands at the center of the head of the bed putting pillows over his feet and legs.

Jungkook spots Tae under the bed and stifles a laugh. Tae puts his finger to his lips to be quiet. Tae is not aware that his feet are just sticking out from under the edge.

You finish counting and start searching for them. You are feeling your way around the room, touching everything and giggling.

As you walk around the edge of the bed you accidentally tripped on something and hear a muffled "owe." You drop to your knees and grab at the area you heard the sound and found Tae.

He says "You stepped on me." Laughing as he crawls out from under the bed.

He sits up and holds his foot massaging his toes. You pull the scarf off "Oh I'm so sorry Tay tay."

He grins "It's ok, I have another set." and every one laughs.

"Shot time" says Jimin and he pours you and Tae a shot, "Bottoms up." Jimin pours himself and Jungkook a shot as well.

You play blindfold hide and seek till there is no more good hiding places and there is only enough drink for one last round of shots.