Banana Milk Thief!

Later that night after dinner Jungkook goes to the kitchen to get a container of banana milk. He freezes as he notices several containers are gone. He re counts them for the third time "Dammit there is a banana milk thief in the house!"

He takes a container and heads off to his room wondering if he should move all the containers to his room and keep them under lock and key. He decides on a much better plan of action.

Lill was sitting out on the deck reading when she hears someone coming, she quickly hides the container of banana milk under her shawl. It's Namjoon and he says "Noona, can I ask you something?" She smiles at him "What is it Jooni?"

"I'm, umm, that is um, " he blushes deeply and she puts her hand on his "What is it ?" then she motions for him to seat beside her.

He sits and asks "Does Nabby have any one special, is she seeing anyone?"

Lill smiles knowingly, "You like her don't you?" Namjoon stammers feeling awkward, "Yes, I do. I really do, is that ok?"

Lill laughs and replies, "Is that ok? Of course it's ok, absolutely ok." and hugs him. He says "Do you think she likes me too?"

"I know she does Jooni." He smiles broadly and Lill asks "You plan on confessing to her?" Namjoon sheepishly says "I was thinking about it, but wanted to talk with you first."

"You fell fast Jooni, you sure?" He looks Lill in the eyes and says "I don't think I have ever been more sure about anything in my life." Lill's eyebrows rise in surprise, "You've got it bad huh?" and she teasingly laughs at him.

He says "When she is near everything seems so much brighter, when she isn't with me I feel lost. I know it doesn't make any sense but . . ."

She interrupts him, "I know how your heart feels." she gets up and he stands too.

She rises on tip toe and kisses him on the cheek while tucking the empty container of banana milk tighter in her shawl.

"Confess to her Jooni, you wont be disappointed." and with that she turns to head to the house. Namjoon is left thinking, pondering, wondering when he should talk to you.

Entering the house Lill whispers to herself "That was close, I need to be more careful or everyone will know before I can tell Hobi." She drops the empty container in the kitchen trash before heading up to kiss the girls good night.

A few hours later the house is quite and the twins are sound asleep after you read them a story and Jimin sang to them. As you and Jimin step out of the nursery you say "You have a beautiful voice Jimin." He grins, "Thank you and you're a great rapper." You both softly laugh as you tell each other good night.

Lill wakes a short while later beside Hobi, his gentle breathing with the occasional soft snore makes her smile. She carefully gets up so not to wake him.

She was craving banana milk again and it was so strong it was what woke her up. She puts on her robe and bunny slippers and quietly heads downstairs to the kitchen.

Just as she grabs a container of banana milk the kitchen light is suddenly turned on and she jumps almost dropping the container, a gasp of panic escapes as she turns and sees it is Jungkook.

"AH HA I caught you!!" suddenly his eyes widen in shock, "Lill? Noona? The milk thief is you?"

You put a hand over your heart, "Oh my gosh Kooki you scared me half to death." you start laughing as he comes closer.

He looks at the container of banana milk in your hand. Then with a evil bunny look says "Care to explain before I call the banana milk authorities?"

He starts laughing and takes the container to open it for you then hands it back. You are relieved he is not angry "Kooki, I'm sorry. I have every intention of replacing them."

He smiles, "We can go tomorrow." You both laugh and he grabs himself a container and you both sit at the kitchen counter enjoying the banana milk.

You explain to Kooki why it was you're taking his banana milk. He quickly gives you a hug so excited to know.

"You can have all the banana milk you want." he pause then says "Just make sure you leave me some." You hug him and happily say "That is a promise" and hold your hand up with your pinky finger out.

He grins and raises his pinky to wrap around yours when he stops mid air. "Wait, I remember the last pinky promise you made. You remember too so you start to drop you hand back when he suddenly smiles and takes a hold of your pinky with his.

"You better keep this one, I'm serious about my banana milk." you both laugh and complete the pinky promise.