Untitled Part 2

"Yes Momma." I took his hand and brought him down to the pool.

"Has Papa and Cassie taken you swimming a lot?" I asked him.

"Yes Momma. I like the water."

"Good." I undressed him. "Watch Momma."

He dove into the water. He popped up near the wall a few seconds later. I could not believe how fast he swam across the pool.

"He is fast." I had not heard Paddy come back down. "Very fast." I looked at Paddy. "He has vampire speed." Paddy nodded. "But he does not feed like one."

Paddy shook his head. "That might change now that you are awake."

"Maybe."

Quinn was swimming so fast he was creating a small whirlpool. Paddy and I dove into the pool. We followed Quinn around the pool until we caught up to him. Paddy and I started to tickle him. He was laughing.

"Stop. Stop. Papa. Stop."

I tickled him some more and blew bubbles on his tummy. He laughed harder.

"Stop. Momma. Stop."

"Why?"

"It tickles." He kept covering his tummy with his hands but I always found an opening.

Cassie was on the beach watching. She was smiling.

"Yes Cassie?" I asked.

"Dinner is ready."

"All right."

We all went upstairs. Cassie dressed Quinn. Paddy and I dressed also.

"Cassie?" Quinn whispered to her.

"Yes Quinn." She whispered back.

"Momma is pretty."

"Yes she is." Cassie said back in a whisper.

"So are you." Cassie looked shocked. "I...I...but I am not."

Paddy walked over to her. "Do not argue, Cassie. Your brother has a good eye." Paddy picked up Quinn. Paddy reached his hand to me. I took it.

"Let us eat."

"Yes Papa. Yum." We all laughed.

I was watching my family eat their meal. Quinn kept looking at me. Finally he took some bread and handed it to me.

"Momma yum." I smiled.

"I do not eat your food." Quinn looked at me curiously. "What is Momma's yum?"

"When you are finished eating. I will take you with me and I will show you what I eat."

"Good Momma." He kept eating.

I noticed his hair was dark brown with blonde tips. He had Paddy's blue eyes. I could see a lot of similarities in the three of them. Paddy will never have a problem knowing who his children are.

There was a knock at the door. Cassie went to answer it.

"Hello Katey."

"Hello Cassie. Is your father in?"

"Yes. He is. Come in."

Katey walked in holding a cooking pot. I looked at Paddy.

"Katey has been making sure that we do not miss a meal."

Katey looked at the table and sniffed.

"Kylie you are awake. Thank the Gods."

She put the pot down on the stove and ran over and gave me a hug.