Untitled Part 63

"Now we are going to communicate the same information to all our clansmen. And they will pass it on."

Everyone nodded. Liam past out a sheet parchment to all the shifters. Paddy was reading his sheet. I leaned over to read it.

Multi-clan Gathering

To be held at the Vampire Cavern

in London Great Britain

During the Summer Solstice.

All must attend.

Pass it on.

"Can I have a look? I am already in my animal form?" Caleb asked. Liam placed a sheet of parchment in front of his cage.

"Kylie when you ready and able. Can you let Caleb out?" Liam asked. Before I could answer.

"She is able to now." Caleb shouted. Liam turned his back on Caleb.

"Kylie I have changed my mind. Leave him in there for awhile longer. He is representing the badger family quite well."

"Elder Liam, why are you not letting me out?"

"Because you have not learned to be patient."

"Liam can I take him outside of my quarters?"

"Yes my dear. Actually you can take him back to the stable if you like."

"As long as he does not bite me again," I smiled, "because I will bite him back."

"So will I." Cassie said.

"Me too." Quinn answered also.

"Okay, okay I will behave." Caleb said.

"If I find out that you have bitten Kylie again. I will let the three of them drain you."

"All right. Begin." They all shifted except for Cassie and Quinn. Their links were already here.

"Pretty eyes." Melissa pointed to everyone's eyes.

"Yes very pretty." Quinn whispered back.

When they shifted none of them were birds. Liam shifted back. "Cassie. Quinn. Why have you not shifted?"

"Great Grandfather all our links are here."

"We are all able to communicate with other shifters that are not blood related."

"We are sorry grandfather."

They took their parchment and shifted.

I took Melissa in to the kitchen and started cooking. I had a sudden craving for food.

Melissa sat on my worktable and helped knead the bread. We were both covered in flour when Paddy and Colleen came into the kitchen.

"Momma look." She held up her hands. They were coated in bread dough. "Yum Momma."

I think she ate more than she kneaded.

"You are making bread?" Paddy asked. I nodded, "I have a sudden craving for food."

Paddy's head was in front of my face. "Really?" I nodded smiling. "Do you think I will be able to hear anything?"

"You might not. It is very noisy in here." I told him.

"All right. I will check later." He kissed me. Shaun walked in. "What is going on?" He asked Colleen. "Kylie has a craving for food." He smiled.

I finished the bread and put it near the oven to rise. Then I started making a large pot of stew for everyone. It was not long before everyone was in the kitchen drinking tea.