Untitled Part 62

My blood was making Cassie and Quinn thirsty. They were trying to hide their eyes.

I was loosing a lot of blood. The three seals I drained had gone to waste.

"Kylie you are moving slower. Let me carry you." Paddy was starting to become anxious. I nodded. He picked me up. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Quinn run ahead and find Julian. Meet us at our quarters."

"All right Dad." He ran ahead.

"Cassie go find Jules or Benjamin. Do the same."

"Okay Dad." She was gone in an instant.

"How thirsty do you think I am?" I whispered into his neck. "The Messners are just in case we can not find Julian."

"That is right you are thorough." I kissed his neck. "Do you need to have some blood from me?"

"No. It was the closest spot for me to kiss." I whispered. He chuckled. My voice was becoming weaker.

The closest entrance was through one of the boarding houses. Paddy tapped on the door. Walter opened it. This was his post.

"Sir, Mum. What happened?" He asked as he followed us down to the cellar. "She was shot with a silver ball." Walter opened the passage way for us.

"Thank you Walter."

"Anytime Sir. If you need a vein mine are available."

"Thank you again Walter." Paddy ran down the corridor through the square. The Elders were holding a meeting there.

I heard every one sniffing. I took a sniff.

"What do they smell?' I asked Paddy.

"Your blood. My trousers are dripping wet."

"Oh."

We were at our quarters. Quinn was standing in the doorway waiting. Julian, Benjamin and Jules were waiting inside for us.

Julian came forward and helped Paddy. They put me in one of the big chairs. I was so weak I could not hold myself up.

Julian propped me up and pressed a cup of his blood to my lips. I drank it down. We all waited for the healing to start.

Julian pressed his wrist to my mouth. "Drink Kylie." I was careful not to bite him.

"Good." I stopped. "Was that enough?" Julian asked. "No. I did not want to take too much." He licked his wrist.

"Pop what are you doing?" Benjamin asked his father. "Helping Kylie. What do you think?" He answered.

We glanced over to Jules. He was taking off his clothes. He transformed into a white werewolf.

Jules walked over and nuzzled my shirt. I turned my back to him and lifted it. He started to lick my wound. It stared to burn immediately.

Paddy was in front of me holding my head.

"It is burning." I said quietly.

"Good. It is finally healing." I nodded.

The burning sensation was becoming worse. I had not realized that Jules was sticking his tongue into the hole. I could feel the burn coming through my chest.

I grabbed Paddy's hands and held them tight.

"Kylie?"

I was moaning. Julian sat beside us. "That is new. She never moaned during her healing before."