Untitled Part 36

19

The rest of the squad that was going on patrol with us came out of the beach entrance to join us. Scott, Cassie, Quinn and Cory were with us when Samuel returned.

"I am sorry Paddy. I had a hard time finding my Grandmother. She was with the Councilwoman Cleo giving her the method on how to chill blood."

"It is not a problem Samuel. We do not start until sunrise. You still have thirty minutes."

"Good. I thought I was holding you up."

"All right. We are going to check out the Westminster group and see if we can ruffle their defenses a bit."

"I guess Kylie, you and I are going to be the only ones not in disguise."

"That is right Scott." I smiled. He liked testing Roger and Michael.

"You and Kylie are going to go in and distract them. The rest of us will try to get into their cottage unnoticed."

"All right Papa." Cassie was excited.

"This is going to be fun." Quinn said with a smirk.

"Last one in the cottage has to do the dishes for a week." Cory told his nephew and niece.

"Be careful what you bet on Cory. You could be the one doing the dishes." Paddy told his brother. Cory just shrugged his shoulders. "It will be interesting to see who can get in their cottage. I have never been in there. You?"

"No I do not think any of us have been in their cottage." Paddy said curiously. "I wonder why that is?"

"I guess we will find out when we are inside the cottage." Cory said confidently.

"All right. Samuel, you are with me. Kylie and Scott stay together. In case you are seen before we reach their area." We nodded.

"Okay boys and girls. Let us move out." Cory kept Cassie and Quinn with him. They were planning how they were going to get into the cottage.

One was going to fly, another was going to walk in and the last one was going to burrow under ground.

Samuel and Paddy were coming up with their own plan. Seeing that Samuel could only change into a wolf. Paddy was going to be a mountain lion for Samuel to chase into their territory.

"It is going to be interesting." Scott whispered I nodded. They were all determined to be the first one in.

I noticed a rancid smell as we came upon Westminster Abbey. It was not coming from the Abbey itself but from the other side. Where the group had their cottage.

Scott glanced at me. "You have stopped breathing. Good idea."

I took a test sniff every hundred feet or so. It was steadily becoming worse. I was very glad I could survive without breathing.

We saw Roger and Michael wrestling on the ground. I jumped up to a low branch to watch them. Rachelle was on the other side of them. She gave us a wave.

Scott jumped up to join me. "They are at it again." Scott said with his limited air supply.

I nodded. I noticed Barbara, Samantha and Peter standing to the left of the tree we were in. There was movement beside Rachelle. Daniel was standing beside her.

Scott signed to me. 'Everyone is here.' I acknowledge him.

We watched the wrestling match for a while. It was not going anywhere. They were evenly matched opponents, who did not tire.

I jumped down. Scott followed. We walked over to the wrestlers.

"Oh! Hello Kylie, Scott." Roger said.