Untitled Part 3

2

I carried Quinn back to our quarters. Cassie was in a bit of a panic.

"What happened to Quinn?" Paddy answered her. "Quinn fed with your mother then he fell asleep."

"He actually drank then fell asleep. It must really knock him out." I laid him down in our room.

"No it did not knock him out. He is growing. I think the blood makes his body grow faster. He has gained some weight while I was carrying him and he is taller too."

"That fast Momma." She went to look.

Cassie came back out a few minutes later. "As I watched him. I could see him changing slightly. It is amazing."

"You did most of your growing while you were sleeping." I told her.

"I did?" She came and hugged me. "It is one of the reasons you grew so fast because of who you are and what you ate."

"What I ate?" She looked a little confused.

"Well the shapeshifter side of you needed food while the vampire side required blood. You put that together and one Cassandra Riley. Now Quinn has discovered his vampire side. He will want to feed more often."

"Speaking of feeding. Your shirt is all wet again." Paddy took my hand.

"Where are you going?" Cassie asked.

"To our room, Cassie." She did not follow.

"Cassie is learning that we need our alone time too." Paddy said quietly as we walked past Quinn and went down to the pool.

Paddy relieved me of my milk then we went for a swim.

"Ahh! Much better." He smiled. "Glad to be service." He bowed to me. "It was very good service."

He kissed me again then stopped. We both heard loud growling. We grabbed our towels and ran upstairs. There were two panthers growling at each other.

"What the...?" That is when I glanced at Quinn's bed. "Quinn! Cassie! Stop it now!" They both looked at me. Paddy shifted. He must have been scolding them because they both looked very sheepish.

Paddy shifted back.

"Shift now!" They did.

"I am sorry Papa." Cassie said.

"I am sorry too Papa." Quinn said.

"Do not just apologise to me." Paddy said sternly.

"I am sorry Momma." Cassie said turning red.

"Me too. I am sorry Momma." Quinn stared down at his feet.

"What happened to cause all this ruckus?" I asked.

"I wanted ..." Quinn said.

"Quinn wanted ..." Cassie said. They spoke at the same time.

"Okay Quinn. You first." I glanced at Cassie.

"I wanted to go out and have more of Momma's food and Cassie would not let me."

"Cassie is this true?"

"Yes Momma, Quinn wanted to feed again."

"Quinn, you feed only a couple of hours ago if you are hungry. You will have to have human food."

"Momma I like your food." He smacked his lips.

"That is good Quinn but with my food you do not need to feed so often. You will have to wait until I go out to feed again."