Hooking up with the hung "straight" jock

I met Josh through a mutual friend when I was living in the dorms as a freshman. He lived in a fraternity house on campus, and he’d often pick up myself and some other guys on my floor, and we’d cruise around and torch dabs in campus parking lots.

Josh and I hit it off great. Though I wasn’t out to him, I couldn’t help but soak in every inch of his incredibly muscular 6’3” frame. He was truly an Adonis, and he definitely had an attitude that signaled he knew it. Not to mention, I was pretty sure there was a fat sausage between his legs. Everything I could tell from stolen glances indicated as much.

I’m not much a slouch, personally. I’m average build, 6’1”, thick 7” cock. With that said, it was pretty hard not to feel inferior standing next to him.

Over the rest of my freshman year and most of my sophomore year, we got really close. I tutored him in subjects, he smoked me up, we drank. I eventually came out to him, and it was nice having a straight friend.

One particular night, we got hammered and he started talking about sex and mentioned having an 8.5” cock. Having seen the bulge and memorized its print, I wasn’t shocked, but the confirmation triggered an ungodly amount of lust. I pictured him railing that cock into me repeatedly and dumping his massive load down my throat, but I knew it would never happen. 

Over the rest of sophomore year, we rapidly drifted apart. His girlfriend iced me out over some unrelated issues we had, and he and I stopped hanging around, which really hurt for a while. About half a year later, I get a text from Josh asking if I want to hang. My cock instinctively goes rock hard, and I rapidly respond yes.

Being a Friday, I peeled off to his early, so we can do some day drinks at local hangouts. When I got inside, my knees nearly buckled. His biceps were bulging and his jaw was chiseled as ever. His workouts had only intensified, and I wanted him more than ever.

I notice that the vibe was off a bit, but decide not to rock the boat, so I just leave it, and sure enough, he breaks the silence.

“So Grace and I broke up,” he sighed.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I replied earnestly.

“It’s probably for the best. On the bright side, it helped me figure out that I’m not straight, but am actually bisexual.” 

To say that my jaw nearly hit the floor would be an understatement.

We talked it over, and I thought nothing of it. He seemed to just be sharing and getting support. He tells me about his limited experiences with guys, I readjust my massive boner.

We start drinking hard, and before you know it, we’re smashed at a friend’s bday party eight hours later. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but I can feel his gaze on me throughout the night.

At a certain point, we mutually decide to head back to his and watch tv. Something about the energy made it clear, we both had the same thing on our mind. Given that this had been a fantasy of mine for some time, I needed to verbalize it.

“So this is happening right. Like we’re on the same page?”

“If that’s what you say when you’re about to lock lips and deepthroat my cock.”

I couldn’t have been harder. It’s weird how he would say I was teaching him when we were together because I always felt like he had total control over the situation. Everything about him suggested that he called the shots in bed.

As we approached his apartment. I could feel my cock leaking steadily. I couldn’t believe this was happening. We got into his, threw on a tv show, lit up a bowl, and leaned back.

We started talking, and his hand met my thigh. Mine started to pet his defined bicep, and he pulled my head in for a kiss.

It was like a river of unrelenting passion. A switch flipped and suddenly this muscled stud was using me like his sex toy. My body flipped and flailed all over his couch as he attained my lips, throat, and ears with his kisses, nips, and everything else his tongue was capable of.

I started feeling down his chest, first pinching his rock hard nipples, then tracing his washboard abs.

Once down to the waistband, I grab the bulge and almost melt from the feeling of the massive shaft inside. Even soft, I wasn’t prepared for how big he’d be.

Ready or not, he guides my head down to the base of his massive 8.5” cock (fairly curved, massive head) and begins to fuck my face as his equally huge balls bounce and hit my chin.

He pulls me off his cock and goes down to mine. I wasn’t expecting much because he was new ,and I’m fairly thick, so most people struggle to get my cock into their mouth. Nevertheless, it was still so hot watching this newcomer gag on my cock and beg me for it.

Eventually we move to his room. If anything, it only got more intense. He was throwing my body around harder, I was shoving my tongue into his mouth with more force, and he certainly was fucking my face harder than it had been fucked for ages.

He continued to struggle with ducking my cock, so I ran down to my car and grabbed some poppers. That seemed to do the trick, and I watched as he pushed himself to become a seasoned cock sucker going up and down on my piece. It was honestly hard to keep him off of mine long enough to let me have my way with his massive piece.

Eventually, after two hours of drunken making out and sucking off, I fire a huge load onto both of us, we clean, and collapse spooning in his bed.

We linked a few more times after that, and I had plenty of other experiences before and after. Let me know if you enjoyed!