"straight friends" comfortably uncomfortable

About Me: 5"11, white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Athletic build. Not a 6 pack, but defined.  
About Tyler: 6"1, Dark hair, green eyes, athletic build. Thin, muscular, similar to me and very defined.  

I grew up in an affluent town in California, pretty stuffy tbh. Everyone had big homes, nice cars, and half my friends were spoiled brats. I fell into "jock" territory since I played multiple sports, got a lot of attention from the girls and generally was a popular kid. Luckily, I had a really close knit group of guy friends and called ourselves "the loco ocho." Cringe. But the 8 of us would party and hang together all the time.... All of us played on the same lacrosse team and had known each other for years.  Not that I didn't hang out with other people, but the guy group was definitely the core of my socializing in and outside of school. We weren't the best group of kids, but not the worst either- Most of our free time outside of sports was spent drinking and smoking weed, talking about girls and sex, and playing video games.  

Tyler wasn’t part of the loco ocho. Nice kid by all means, had the looks, was somewhat popular, but he moved into town our sophomore year well after we collectively, as such D bags, started our "friend club." Tyler's parents were friends with my parents since we had younger siblings the same age who played sports together as well.  Tyler played pickup sports, and was pretty athletic but he didn’t play on any competitive school teams.  I always thought it was odd that he didn’t try out for any of the teams.  

Our moms were in a yoga class together, and Tylers mom mentioned how she didn't trust Tyler home alone when they were gone. My mom offered to have Tyler stay with us when they went away that weekend, without even asking me about it.  That’s how naïve my mom was, that her “supervision” was better than Tyler being home alone. Not even close lol, my house was known as the house where the parents let us do whatever we wanted all the time.  

I was planning on having the loco ocho over to play video games and drink in our poolhouse together like we did pretty much every free weekend. Once I heard Tyler was staying, i let the guys know he'd be joining us and everyone was really cool about it and didn't say much at all.  

The Loco Ocho was a bit, umm..comfortable with each other.  As “straight” guys on the team, there was a lot of “gay” activities that happened between us.  We were all very comfortable being naked around each other, as our locker room at school was completely open/no private showers, etc.  We’d also all experimented a little bit over the years, just basic stuff like all jerking off together, showering together, comparing dicks, etc.  That was pretty much the end of it though.  

Friday night came, and Tyler texted me, “my mom is making you babysit me lmao, what should I bring tonight?” I saw the text and didn’t answer for an hour. I wasn’t that excited about having him over with the rest of the guys and having to basically entertain him. “haha, yeah man I heard. If you can sneak a bottle of wine or vodka that would be dope.” I responded.  

Two hours later Tyler walked in with sweatpants, a backwards hat and his North Face backpack, stuffed with presumably his overnight clothes and a bottle of booze.  I brought him upstairs into the poolhouse and showed him where he could sleep. “Hey man you can grab one of these beds, but just a heads up we all have to double up tonight if everyone stays over.” I told him.  

Tyler got comfortable, and before you know it I saw Chase, #6 of the ocho, pull into my driveway in his 4 door lifted Jeep.  Like a clown car, the rest of the guys spilled out with all of their stuff and headed to the back door of the poolhouse.  Weekend had commenced.  

My parents were gone for a few hours, and even though they left us alone we typically had to keep the open containers to a minimum.  We decided to play beer pong while we had a few hour window and everyone started to catch a buzz.  Tyler was getting along good with the guys, and everyone was being cool with him. For a second, I could picture him joining our crew in the future.  

After a few hours we packed it up before my parents got back and moved onto hard drinks as we played video games.  The night went by so fast, and before you know it we were all getting drunk and tired, lol.  

The poolhouse had a very large master bath, with “his and hers” shower heads and a giant half wall.  Chase put down his controller and said “fuck it, im beat I’m gonna shower and call it a night.” Evan sat up and said “dibs on first shower” and eventually those two started bickering back and forth.  It wasn’t rare for us to hop in together, and of course that’s exactly what happened.  Those two stripped down and got in to get their showers while the rest of us played video games.  

I saw Tyler peak over as they were walking in, 100% checking out their swinging dicks.  He quickly turned back and looked at the TV, and I knew he was uncomfortable with it.  I quickly spoke up and said, “hey man, you can have next shower and you can have it to yourself haha.” He thanked me and said he would take me up on the offer.  Once the guys got out, he went in and shut the door for privacy.  

The second he went in, Chase spoke up “has the dude never seen a dick before?” And laughed.  I chimed in and just said hey, not everyone is so comfortable around each other. Give him two weeks of hanging out with us and he will be though.  

The rest of the night went by without incident, and Tyler and I shared a bed. Nothing weird happened, and we woke up early to start the day.  The rest of the guys left, so Saturday night was just going to be Tyler and I.  We spent the entire day outside, went to the beach, rode mountain bikes and mid afternoon we started drinking and smoking.   

“What we are we gonna do tonight?” Tyler asked.  “I dunno, same as last night? It was chill” I say.  “yeah im game for that.” At that point in time, I really thought this was going to be a chill night of video games and some drinks.  It took a crazy turn, even for myself..  

Around 10, Tyler said “you down for truth or dare?”  “yeah man, I never lose lol” and we poured another drink and sat on the couch.  The vibe was chill, we had music on, TV in the background, and the lighting was half turned down.  “You go first” he said.  We went through a few rounds of just basic truths, talking about girls and stupid secrets we may have. Finally, I struck a strange cord. “truth” Tyler said.  I asked, “why didn’t you try out for any sports teams when you moved here?” There was a long pause…”ummm, to be honest, when I toured the school I noticed the locker room was open, and Im really shy and I am afraid to get naked with other guys.” My jaw hit the floor. “Dude, that stopped you?!” “Yes” he replied. I could tell it was kind of upsetting to him.  I started to think about the look he had on his face when he saw the guys naked last night only for a brief moment. “So you gave up sports to avoid being naked? That sounds ridiculous” I added.  

I got up to pour another drink, and we just started talking about it a bit. “Dude, it’s really not a big deal, you get used to it fast and no one cares.” I told him.  “Yeah, I suppose so, I just wanted to avoid it altogether.” He said.  On my next turn, Tyler said “dare”.  I looked at him straight in the eyes, and said, “I dare you to get over your fear and shower with me.”  He looked shocked, and scared. “No ,you win.” He said.  I laughed, and said “dude, what better time to get over this then now? It’s just you and me, and I won’t tell anyone.”  There was major hesitation but I could tell he wanted to do it. “fine” he said, and started chugging his drink.  

I walked over to the master bath and turned the faucets on to heat them up. I kept reassuring him it wasn’t a big deal at all.  Once they heated up I said let’s go man! And headed in there.  I stripped down to just my boxer briefs, and he was still fully clothed when he walked in.  “cmon,” I said, and I slipped mine off and walked right in.  He reluctantly started undressing, going so slow as I could tell he was nervous.  Once he slipped off his boxers, he came walking in next to me and under the water.  

He had a cut, soft dick that looked very similar to mine. Probably 3-4 inches soft. Dark hair that wasn’t completely trimmed, but not completely wildly grown either.  A happy trail led up to his Abs and he genuinely looked good naked.  He started to get comfortable, laughing, and soaping up.  “This isn’t that awkward, haha” he said. I soaped up and just told him this is guys being guys, no big deal.  

A few minutes in, he turned away from me, his ass was tight and firm, some hair as well but nothing crazy.  I noticed he wouldn’t turn back around to face me, and I was like “dude turn around!”  I could tell he was nervous, and I knew exactly what happened. “You have a boner don’t you?” I said.  “Yeah” he said quietly.  “Don’t worry dude, I’ll get one too.” I started to grab my dick and give it a few pumps.  Within seconds I was completely hard. “See?” I said.  He turned around, and now I am looking at his 7.5inch  raging boner, low hanging balls and a look of disbelief on his face. “Fuck, this is what I was worried about” He said.  

At this point, our cocks were soaped up and probably a foot from each other. “I think I’m going to get out” he said, and quickly walked out and grabbed a towel.   

It was the strangest thing, I could not tell what he wanted, or what he was thinking, but I was definitely going to push the envelope a little bit.  I loved pussy, but experimenting with the guys was a close second for me.  

We got dressed and kept drinking, I made some jokes about us getting hard and he seemed to be much more relaxed with it.  “Ive never seen another boner in real life, lol” Tyler mentioned.  

“I can’t say the same, dude. The ocho jacks off together all the time. I’ve seen a lot of penis in this room” I blurt out.  

“You guys all do that?” He quickly replied.  “yeah all the time man, again just guys being guys.”  

About an hour later, we’re getting into bed, and each have our own this time.  I pull out my laptop and just go for it, “hey Ty I’m going to jerk off before bed. You mind?” Silence. I think he already passed out.  

I pull up Pornhub, strip naked and get nice and hard. I start stroking, one hand on my cock and one massaging my balls. It’s dark in the room, and tyler is asleep facing me.  About five minutes in, I glance over at him and one eye is open. “Dude, I know youre awake.” “you woke me up!” He says.  

“just come do it with me, I know you want to.” He slowly gets out of his bed and comes over to mine, drops his underwear and loses the t shirt and lays on the other side of the laptop.  

We both start stroking, and are definitely looking at each other more than we are looking at the porn. His dick was thicker than mine, but almost identical in length and our heads were very much the same. When we let go, both were firmly straight up without any curve to them.  

At this point, I can see precum on the tip- “you about to bust?” I ask. “not yet man” as he continues to pump it.  We are watching a MMF threesome and he chimes in, “would love to do that with you and a slut”.  

At this point, I am getting so horned up and he is too. He is way more comfortable with me and himself than he was 24 hours ago when we came over. “will you suck it?” he asked.  

I paused. “only if you do it too.” “we tell no one” he says.  

I had never sucked dick before, so I wasn’t even sure how to approach it. Before I could think, Tyler stood up and straddled me, putting his cock right up to my lips. I opened my mouth, and tasted his warm cock slide right in. He was face fucking me….and I really liked it.  A few times he pushed in too deep, and I gagged and pushed him away.  His knees were bent so he had the right angle and eventually he stood up and laid back down. “youre turn.” I was so fucking horny at this point, I got up and did the same thing to Tyler. I was humping his face and he was jerking himself off.  I was so close to cumming, basically at the point of no return but I pulled out because I wanted to last.  

“damn dude, that’s a first.” I said. And we both went back to just stroking ourselves.  “anything else you want to try?” I asked him.  

“I want my ass eaten.” He said.  

I froze. I have done gay stuff before, but I have never eaten another dudes ass.  I’ve had girls eat my ass and liked it, but never have gone down that road with the Ocho. Talk about someone going 0 to 100..  

“same thing, we both have to” “deal.” Tyler said.  

I moved the laptop onto the side table and before you know it, Tyler was bent over on his hands and knees. I was staring at his balls hanging down and his asshole just waiting to be eaten.  I slowly went up to it, and massaged my tongue.  He let out a moan that I will never forget. As I was licking him, I went down and started licking his balls too. I felt so In my element. He was moaning and i hear him say, “dude this is so gay” and I just told him to shut the fuck up and enjoy it. I gave it another 2 or 3 minutes and then said, you’re turn.  

We switched positions. Tyler immediately went after my ass, and he reached around to stroke me. God this was gay and hot. I was too close to blowing so just pulled my ass away from him.  

I flipped over and mounted him into a frot position. We shoved our dicks together, and almost out of a movie, I see a huge cumshot shoot out of him without warning. “oh fuck” he says, and immediately I start shooting ropes onto his abs.  Post Nut clarity hit us both so incredibly hard, he immediately pushed me away and went to go clean up.  My heart was pounding- WTF just happened. That got out of control so fast I thought.  

We both went to sleep, and when I woke up I heard the shower running.  I walked out and into the bathroom to take a piss, ass naked and he looked over at me. “You coming in?” he asked. “Wow, look how fast you’re comfortable around guys now” I replied.  

I stepped in the shower and began to soap up.  We had some small talk about the night before, and I could start to see the dicks getting hard talking about it. “Last one to cum has to eat it” I said.  Tyler and I start jerking off facing each other. It was probably 30 seconds before I blew my wad right into my hand. About ten seconds later, I see cum shooting from his. “you almost beat me!” Again, post nut clarity hit and we weren’t into cum eating, lmao. So finished our shower and got changed for the day.  

With the weekend coming to a close, we went our separate ways and never spoke of that night again.  Tyler, if you’re reading this and know who this is, text me because I want to reenact this night all over again.