Pursued by a guy in my class (Part 1~3)

Pursued by a guy in my class - How it all started

I had always been straight up until my first time with a guy. I am now 22 years old, but was 19 when I had my first gay experience. I live on the West Coast, but I am a Midwest country boy that moved out here for school. I am a smaller framed guy as I am 5'1 and just under 115 pounds. Really just a normal smol white boy, but I have always been blessed with a backside that get's a lot of attention.

Like I said I was 19 when I had my first experience. I was a freshman in college and I had a girlfriend (Lisa) that I had been with since our freshman year in high school. We had already talked about getting married and having a family after college. We kind of had our future planned out.

So we are a few weeks in and in one of my classes we had to team up with someone in our class for a project. I was a quiet loner shy type. I stayed to myself and was always more of a follower instead of a leader. I usually just did what everyone else wanted. So while everyone else was picking partner's I just sat there and let everything play out. A few seats over from me was another guy who was just kind of doing his own thing. I looked over at him and he was staring at me. A moment later he gets up, walks to me, and asks if I want to be partners. I said sure and he pulled up a seat and we started working together. This guys name was Eric.

Eric is 2 years older than me and was a junior in college. He was black, a lot taller than I was and had a slender, but muscular body.

The first couple of sessions together were normal and nothing out of the ordinary, but the third time we worked together is when things started to get interesting. As we are sitting there:

Eric - "So you fuck around with other guys?"

Me - "What?" I was confused.

Eric - "Do you fuck with guys?"

Me - "What do you mean?" Still confused.

Eric - "Like do you get with guys!"

I understood now and I was very surprised.

Me - "Umm no I don't do anything with guys. I have a girlfriend."

Eric - "No shit?!"

Me - "Yeah we been together for almost 4 years."

Eric - "No, I mean you really don't get with guys?"

Me - "Why is that such a surprise?"

Eric - "Because guys like you usually are with guys."

Me - "What guys are like me?"

Eric seems so confident and doesn't act like he has offended me in any way.

Eric - "Little white guys. Most guys like you that I know like to fuck around with other dudes. Also, you got a booty. So I thought you might fuck around with guys."

I was caught off guard by the whole situation. I didn't know how to really respond to it all.

Eric - "So you never have done anything or even thought about doing anything with another guy?"

Me - "No. Not all. It doesn't interest me. Do you?"

Eric - "Oh yeah I've fucked around with a few guys."

Me - "Are they guys like me?"

Eric - "Oh yeah for sure."

I don't really know what to say about it all and so I just dropped it. Once we were done and the class was over we started cleaning up.

Eric - "What you doing after class? You want to come over to my room?"

I didn't really catch on to what he was saying.