My Straight Best Friend (Part 1~3)

My Straight Best Friend Part 1
Sucking Adam off  

Everyone was over 18    
This is my first time writing any of these Please be supportive as this is my first time talking to anyone about my experiences. A bit of information beforehand, I was in my second year of A-Levels (last year of high school), with mud blonde hair (kind of in the style of Shawn Mendes) and green eyes, I am 6,2” but am quite skinny. I live on a farm in the UK, in a generally conservative household so I haven’t told them or anyone else about my bisexual tendencies. And just to let you know for later I have an underwear fetish.

He was, we’ll call him Adam. Adam was from Texas and his family had moved here permanently for some reason, so he was a bit of an outsider, but me and my friends invited him into my group and he soon became one of my closest friends. He was also in my year, and a couple months older, he was 5’10, and was skinny but had a six pack which really turned me on. He also had brown hair short on the sides but thick and kind of curly on top (which I loved).

Anyway, one time after PE, Adam and I left around 5 minutes early to get changed – we all got changed in the same room together at the gym so something we’d all seen before. I started getting changed by taking my shorts off, but as I bent down to pick up my trousers, I turn to see Adam standing Infront of me in his loose, white, boxer-briefs.

His bulge was right in front of my face, and although it was just an outline in some baggy boxer-briefs, I could tell he was big, around 5/6 flaccid and cut (which is uncommon in the UK). I could smell his sweaty balls right in front of my face, and I could feel my self-getting a semi so when he asked me for some deodorant I soon snapped out of my trance and bent back up pulling up my trousers to hide my increasingly large cock and gave him a can of my lynx, and we didn’t speak of it for the rest of the day.

Later that day, when I got home, I had a massive wank, and thought about his massive bulge, his sweaty balls, and those white, loose, boxer-briefs. I cummed all over my body, and after cleaning myself up. I knew I had to get a pair of those boxer briefs. That night I came up with a plan. I knew that he carried a spare pair of his boxer-briefs, in his gym bag (one of my friends once ripped theirs so he gave them his spare pair claiming he always carries a second pair), The only chance id have to get into his bag was if I were to “forget my kit” during PE and during the lesson, sneak in grab a pair, and put it into my bag. We had PE once a week, so I had to wait a week, but it was going to be worth it.

I carried on the week as if nothing had happened, to avoid any suspicion with Adam or my friends. But, on the day it was PE I was ready, I “accidentally” left my PE kit in my room that morning, so I explained to the teacher what had happened and since it was my first time he was fine with it.

As all the boys went outside to play rugby, I had to stand outside and watch them, I could only go in if I needed the bathroom, so I waited till I knew the changing rooms were empty and told sir I was going to the toilet. When I went in I quickly went to his bag opened it and pulled out the pair, and gave it a smell, they smelt of sweat and cum, and I loved it, I could feel my cock beginning to throb. Just as I’m about to walk over and put the pair into my bag, Adam walks in.

He walks in not noticing at first saying he was getting some water, but then he stops, pauses and sees me by his bag, with his boxer briefs in my hands and a throbbing bulge. He asks wtf I’m doing to which I just stood there in silence, panicking. He walks closer to me and says it again louder, his somewhat high pitch Texas voice getting louder was really arousing, but I still silent. We look into eachothers eyes and he leans his head up and starts kissing me. 

I felt his tounge slide into my mouth, and with one hand I start stroking his erect cock through his basketball shorts, as I do this he starts moaning out in my mouth. When we finally stopped it had been around 2 minutes. Now filled with sexual urge, I get down onto my knees and pull down his shorts where his 8” cock slaps me. I look up to him, and he slowly nods at me I begin by slowly kissing the tip, which was leaking pre cum into my mouth, the more passionately I do this the louder he moans. I start kissing down his throbbing shaft to the bottom I then pull it up and lick it all the way back up to the head, as I do this he lets out a loud passionate moan, which I was confident other people would be able to hear. My cock was now pouring out pre cum, and he could see my erect bulge in my trousers. I wrap my lips around his cock and begin moving my head towards his body licking around his cock in my mouth. Not having a gag reflex, I’m able to fit all 8 inches inside my head.