How I went from straight jock to Daddy's slut in one night

It all started my freshman year of college, when I was in my dorm at university, super horny and pent up. It was an FCS School, and I was taking my redshirt year on the football team.  I had struck out on pussy like 3 parties in a row, and I hadn’t cum in like a week and a half.  I’d been questioning my sexuality for a while, but as long as I was getting steady pussy, I didn’t have any reason to experiment.  However, after 11 hard days of not cumming, I was willing to try just about anything, so I download Grindr.  I’m starting to look through, when I match with this guy.  He’s like 6’2, Arab, hairy, absolutely ripped.  I’m 6’4, so I was about 2 inches taller then him.  We get to talking, and I tell him
“I’m straight just horny lol”
To which he responds with, “I know your type.  You’ll be gay within 30 seconds”.
He’s just down the hall from me, so he invites me over, and I’m horny enough that I’m willing to try it.  I knock on his door, and he doesn’t answer.  I have butterflies in my stomach, and I’m blushing because I think the whole dorm knows exactly what I’m about to do.  He texts me, telling me to get on my knees in front of the door.  I was not down to do that, so I just text him “bye”, but as I turn to walk away, he opens the door, he grabs my hair and shirt, and pulls me in.  That hurt like hell, and it ripped my shirt.  He wasn’t wearing a shirt either, just his briefs that didn’t leave anything up to the imagination.  He pushes me against his wall and kisses me.  I was so taken aback.  This was the first time I was being actively kissed, not just kissing someone.  His beard ran against my chin, and just like that I had a massive boner, my 5 inch cock pushing the boundaries of my underwear.  He grabs me by the back of my head, his hand gripping my brown curls for control, and starts pushing my face through his thick black chest chair. 
He says to me “Yeah bitch, you’re gonna know you’re with a man tonight”
I try to protest by saying “But I’m straight”, but then he shoves my face down into his groin, and that shuts me up.  He pushes me down to my knees and rests his bulge on my head. 
His hand slaps my cheek and he tells me to “Go on”
I pull down his briefs, my hands shaking, and his 7 inch dick slaps me across my face.  I reach my hand up to grab it, but he pushes it away and tells me, “You’re gonna sit there for a minute bitch”
I blush, very embarrassed.  To further my shame, he grabs his phone from the nearby dresser and snaps a photo of his dick on my face.  I try to object, but he slaps my face with his cock, and that silences me.  After letting his dick sit on my face for what felt like an eternity, he lifts me up by my armpits and throws me back through the dorm onto his bed.  He roughly pushes my legs apart, ripping the tight shorts I was wearing.  He starts to lick my balls through the pants, but when he sees the tare he sticks his hand in there and rips my pants along the seem.  He tossed what was left of my pants aside, and pulled down my underwear at the back, but left the front on, so my dick was still screaming inside my briefs.  He ate my ass, and fuck it felt so good.  I let out the first moan I’d ever moaned in my life.  He stuck two fingers in my mouth and let me suck it, a move I’d used on women many times.  Then he forced one finger up my ass.  I had been fingering myself a little, so the first finger went in alright.  Then he forced the second in, and I gasped for air.  By the third finger, I was holding back tears in his bed as he railed me with his hand.  When he felt I was ready, he flipped me on my back, took off my underwear all the way, and started to ring around my asshole with his cock. 
“You’re gonna call me daddy” he says.
I didn’t really like that, and I was going to object, but then he shoved his dick in my ass and “Oh fuck daddy” flew out of my mouth almost instinctively.
He absolutely pounded my virgin ass.  It hurt a lot, but soon pain faded away into pure bliss.  Sobs and moans flew out of my mouth, as I hung onto his sheets for dear life.  I exploded cum all over my stomach with the first non-contact orgasm I’d ever had, and some landed on my cheek.  Seeing this clearly pushed him over the edge, and he blew a load into me right after.  He licked up my cum from my stomach and cheek, and then pulled my mouth open and spit my load inside my mouth as I laid on his bed in a puddle of bliss.  I swallowed naturally.  He let me lay on his bed for about 10 minutes, then when I was ready, he gave me a pair of his boxers and one of his oversized T-Shirts to wear.  He slipped a $20 bill in the waistband of my boxers and winked, saying “for your clothes”, then he sent my back to my dorm.
I scuttled back as fast as I could, cum leaking out of my hole, wearing only another man’s boxers and shirt, with my pre-cum stained briefs in my hand.  I still see him on campus sometimes, and I can’t help but blush and look away from the man who made me his bitch.