Jake and the Marines

I pulled into the parking lot and it was immediately obvious which apartment I was looking for. The garage door was open, flooded with lights and silhouettes of what I could only assume to be drunk marines moving about.  
What am I getting myself into?  
The dude checked all of the boxes. 24, so two years older than me. Handsome. He was a marine, had an apartment he shared with two other marines, worked part time as a bartender, going to culinary school, and seemed sane. At this point in my life, I was very much into the drinking and the bar scene, but was not a fan of clubs or the gay bar. I only came out at 21 with the help of alcohol and realizing no one in the bars gave a damn, for the most part.  
There was no rhyme or reason to my sex drive. Sometimes I just got a feeling about someone off of a social media site and went with it. I met this fella off of lifeout, in the dark days before Grindr. I knew he had some friends over and his roommates for beer pong. There were lifted trucks and motorcycles, and a hammock hanging from a truck to the balcony. The beer pong table was half in the garage, and half out. There were fluorescent bar lights hanging everywhere, and a homemade bar made from what appeared to be mostly pallets that stretched the entire length of the left wall. A giant ferret cage claimed the back wall, and a statue of a naked woman with a stuffed boa around her neck in the corner. A Dolly Parton flag hung beside a partially burnt corona flag.  
There was a couch and a love seat at a 90° angle to the right beside the staircase, and parts of a mostly naked motorcycle scattered between. Two fridges claimed the space on the right wall between the steps and the garage door.  
The long white beer pong table was littered with cups, ashtrays, just as many ashes outside of the trays, and was the object of great tension.  
“Balls back motherfucker!” He was the stereotypical military man. Cropped ginger hair, broad shoulders and a bit of a belly, with an easy smile and a loud laugh. Loud everything, it became apparent, as he celebrated drunkenly.  
The person I was here to meet, Jake, wasn’t immediately obvious, but one of the girls looked at me and smiled as she started in my direction. “You must be Jakes friend. Logan, right?” I nodded. I knew I should have drank before showing up here. “Yep,” I said, awkwardly scratching the back of my head with one hand, “He said something about beer pong and I couldn’t say no.” She laughed and told me he ran upstairs but he would be right back and led me to the keg while the game continued. Introductions were made to the other people standing around, Martha was one of the roomies girlfriends and was definitely the most drunk. She was cheering on the first guy, Josh, who was eating up all of the attention. The other player, Brandon, was shirtless wearing some silky shorts and inexplicably sunglasses and a cowboy hat. He walked over to fill up his cup and on his way by said “This new one doesn’t look like quite as much of a sissy.” I just grinned. The girls started fussing as the guys laughed and I joined in as the sound of a door opened up the stairs and I heard footsteps.  
Taking a swig of my beer I turned to watch as he came down the stairs. Strong, toned legs beneath gray ball shorts and a tank top that was way too loose and thin and hung off of him. Short dark hair he kept kinda messy in the front and pale eyes. As soon as he saw me he stopped. He was carrying a stack of shot glasses in one hand cradled to his elbow, and was shaking a silver tin with the other as his face split into a slow grin while he checked me out. It was nice. The entire garage stopped for a split second, before Brandon loudly wondered if Jake was going to pour the shots or stand there and drool. There was another moment of pause. Jake never took his eyes off of me, and I was staring straight back. “Shots coming up,” he said as he continued shaking the tin and walking down the steps, “For everyone but you, asswipe.”  
His eyes were a light blue outside fading to a hazel center. A bit of shadow lined his handsome jawline but nothing too crazy. He was obviously in great shape, but more of a runners style body than his weight lifting roommates appeared to have. Jake was, surprisingly, a bit shorter than my six feet, and lean. He was gorgeous. Not “perfect,” as if such a thing existed, but as I started forward to meet him at the bottom of the stairs that night I probably would have said differently.  
“Hey,” that grin was so wide and genuine, “Hate to put you to work so soon, but do you care to give me a hand with these?” I looked to the precarious stack of shot glasses he was rocking his head towards. With a grin of my own, I reached and grabbed the shaker tin out of his other hand and backed away at his laughing attempt to get it back. I expertly popped the two tins apart and swirled the bottom one and took a whiff.  “Jesus!” I faked a look of disgust. “Is this straight 151?!”  
I was a whiskey guy myself, but I would drink anything and wanted to mess with him.  Everyone else was focused on the game still as Jake started lining up the shot glasses. “Obviously there’s ice in there,” he shot back and glanced at me out of the side of his eye with a challenging look. I slapped the tins back together and started shaking and stepped up to his side, our arms just barely touching. I popped the top off the tin and flipped it over and started pouring the shots as he straightened up the line of glasses. One eyebrow shot up at me when I spilled a bit, but otherwise he kept his mouth shut. I just laughed and tried to not spill anymore as he began to jostle me to make me mess up.  
For the second time in less than as many minutes, I realized that the rest of the folks in this hedonistic garage were all looking at us. “All right, all right!” Jake turned around and started passing out glasses, as his roommate Josh started giving him shit again about fawn eyes. I helped to hand out the shots and when I got to Brandon, the other roommate, he pulled me forward a bit. “Are you sure you’ve never met Jake before? He’s usually pretty weird about meeting people. We had to convince him to invite you over!”  

This rang true. He had seemed a bit reluctant about meeting up over the few days we had been chatting, but then tonight it had changed pretty drastically. “No,” I glanced over to see Jake and Martha bringing a few cups over for chasers and watching us, “Definitely first time. He seems cool though.” He gave me a light punch in the ribs and threw an arm around my shoulder as we walked over to the bar with everyone else.  
“Got any good toasts dude?” Josh asked me to a chorus of groans, but I just laughed as I lifted my shot glass. I had one. It was awful, but I had to do it.  
“Here’s to honor.” They all raised their glasses, and I looked directly at Jake as I finished it. “If you don’t cum in her, cum on her.” As expected, these dirty marines loved hearing this from a guy they know to be gay. As we clinked glasses and I took a deep breath to open my throat, Jake and I made direct eye contact as we threw back the shots. Neither of us flinched or grimaced.  
This was going to be a fun night…  
The music was constantly changing in the background as the girls decided on new songs then immediately switched it. I had several beers and another shot as I got more comfortable. Jake was never very far from me, but also wasn’t overly concerned with entertaining me. Oh, to be sure, he was filling my beer and making jokes. Increasingly cuter as the beer flowed and more flirtatious, but he spent time with everyone else. It almost seemed like he was curious if I was able to deal with his crazy friends, but I wasn’t sure. At one point, most of them were outside smoking and looking at the muffler on Josh’s truck when Jake came running over to where I was sitting with Martha. He had his shirt off by this point and his toned chest was so sexy. He knew it, too. Where I was sitting on the couch was in front of where they had apparently been building a motorcycle, and he says something about needing a wrench as he puts one knee on the couch and leans across me. His left arm crossed my chest as he reached and his skin was rubbing on my shirt. Without thinking, I lifted my hand and gently placed my fingers on his stomach. He was warm, but I felt icy all over immediately. He was close, very close. He seemed to pause, and I saw his eyes flick down towards mine. His chest was at eye level, and as he finally started moving back, tool apparently in hand, I just barely grazed the skin of his shoulder with my lips. He leans back up, and stands over me with a deep look in his eyes that I could read all the way through him. It didn’t last but a second, then he turns and walks out with the tool. Martha was the only one close enough to know anything at all had happened, and she just looked at me and squeeled as she did a little happy dance. I knew I had to look at least somewhat as flustered as I felt, and this was proven when Josh walks back in.  
“Looks like new guys had a few too many already Jake,” he said, mistaking my flushed cheeks for being a lightweight, “Better put him in bed.” Feeling emboldened, I stood up and walked over to the keg. Jake had a look on his face as if he was unsure whether to be pissed at his roommate for trying to embarrass one or both of us or what, but I grinned at him before walking over to the beer pong table.  
“Looks like the redneck needs a lesson in beer pong.” I thought Jake and Brandon were going to fall over from laughing, and the look on Josh’s face made it all worth it. Somewhere between defensive, impressed, and cocky, he threw up his hands. “Oh hell,” he spat out the garage door and turned to the table, “Queers may like playing with balls, but this is a different kind of game.”  
I had to beat him. At this point it had nothing to do with Jake, it was me versus Josh, and I was drunk enough to feel pretty competitive. Next thing I know the cups are lined up, everyone’s gathered around, and we are shooting to see who goes first: I won. There was plenty of good natured jeering and some trash talk from Josh, but the game began. He took out several cups quickly, but I was determined. He had a couple of bad rounds that let me catch up, then slide ahead. He had one cup left, and I had three. He shoots and makes one, then I miss. He shoots and makes another. Then I miss. Everyone is getting loud and Jake is right by my side when Josh misses his next shot and it’s my turn. I look at Jake and hold up my ball to him “kiss for luck.” He looks at the ball, then moves my hand out of the way and leans in and puts his lips on mine. Soft. Tender. A quick kiss, that could have been called stolen if we hadn’t had an audience. Josh started spewing more talk but it didn’t matter. I wasn’t embarrassed in the least this time, and turned back to shoot and hit the cup twice. “Balls back, bitch. I win!”  
It was such a good time. I had apparently won Josh over by winning and he was going on about a rematch and glad someone was finally around who could play, but I was only barely paying attention. Something switched after that kiss, and Jake was no longer being shy at all and neither was I. Wherever we were, we were touching in some way or finding ourselves in our own little conversation while the party continued around us. I was enamored. This was the first time I had ever felt this way about a guy. To be honest I was relatively inexperienced. I had mostly dated and had sex with girls in high school, but had explored with dudes and knew I was gay at this point. Until Jake though I had never made it past oral and handjobs other than topping once, and it had not gone very well to be honest. I had shown up to this man’s house expecting a drunken hookup, but this was….. well, something different.  
Martha, soon after, started getting sick so her and Josh went upstairs. Some other girls left then, too, and soon it was just Brandon, Jake, and myself. Brandon was pretty drunk, drunker than us for sure, and babbling about his motorcycle. Jake and I were sitting on the couch, my back against the arm and my legs thrown over his lap. Neither of us had been paying much attention to him, then all of a sudden Jake leans in for another kiss. Brandon kept talking as I kissed him back.  
It was so sensual, his hand cradling my neck as he leaned into me. My lips parted and my tongue met his, and we explored each other’s mouths. He bit my lip gently, and reached with his other arm to pull me onto his lap, fully straddling him. Brandon, at this point, started complaining. “Go upstairs Jesus!” Jake and I never stopped. “You have a whole damn bedroom!” My lips moved to his neck, more passionate than before. I can feel him shudder beneath me. His hands are wrapped around my hips, pulling me tighter to him. I forget completely about Brandon. My hands found their way beneath his shirt to feel his body, and his kisses grew hungrier.   
I’m vaguely aware of Jake pulling my shirt off and throwing it at Brandon and telling him to get the fuck out while he simultaneously rolls us over and on top of me. Brandon’s footsteps are loud on the stairs, and he isn’t even to the door by the time Jake’s shirt is off and so are my pants. 
It’s frenzied. Frenetic. Clumsy, but we weren’t trying to impress each other at this point; we needed each other too much, immediately, to worry about anything other than our lips working against each other as our hands wandered. I rolled my way to the top, straddling him in my boxer briefs. “God damn where have you been?” He asks as he rubs my stomach and down to my waistline. I can feel the pressure of his dick through the ball shorts and on my ass. “Waiting on your ass, I guess.” I kiss him, and put every ounce of meaning behind it I possibly can. Every feeling of lust, and alcohol fueled brazen passion, every part of me was completely obsessed with him in that moment. I made my way with light kisses across his cheek and nibbled on his ear as he made pleased noises beneath me. I made my way slowly down his chest, to a faint happy trail that my fingers ran through, and hooked the waistband of his shorts and boxers. I could  feel the tip of his dick rub against my finger tips. He groaned as I kept making my way down, pulling the shorts with me. His dick sprang up. It was about 6.5 inches I guessed, and perfectly shaped. It looked a lot like mine honestly. I ignored it for the moment, as hard as that was, and kissed my way to the sides of his balls. I sucked and tickled at that sensitive area around the groin that never gets touched, as I cupped and massaged his balls. They had a hot covering of short pubes and a musky scent that drove me insane as I licked his balls and moved my hand to his cock. Precum was already wet on the sides of his shaft from leaking down and I relished in the salty taste as I licked my way all the way up his shaft, looking him in the eye. He was breathless; utterly still. I took him inside my mouth and started sucking lightly while moving up and down, spreading my spit and his precum evenly across his dick. I was throbbing hard myself laying across him, and we groaned simultaneously from the pleasure of it all. I could have sucked his dick happily for hours, but he coaxed me back up with kisses as we repositioned. He pulled my boxers down enough to hook a foot in between my legs then kicked them the rest of the way off. He wasted absolutely zero time in wrapping his hand around my dick. His gentle kisses were a counterpoint to his strong grip on my cock. He squeezed harder than I ever did but it felt so good. I’m practically shivering by the time he started sucking me because my senses are on fire and it feels like every nerve ending is tuned to our mutual pleasure. He takes my entire dick in his mouth and his face is pressed against my pubic bone as he makes a humming/moaning sound. It’s nothing like the blowjob I gave him at all. It’s animalistic. It’s like he can’t get enough. It’s so primal and overwhelming I pull at his hair to get him to stop but he just keeps sucking like it didn’t phase him at all. He is using one hand to pull my nutsack away from my body and the other is on my chest, keeping me firmly pushed against the couch as he services my cock like no one ever had before and I squirm beneath him, breathless in pleasure. I take a finger into my mouth and suck on it, my hands still wrapped in his hair. When he comes up he locks his mouth straight to mine, and everything stops.  
Our twisting, our moving around, our uncontrollable lust for each other; when our lips met, the taste of precum on our tongues, they met in a moment of perfection. A moment too perfect to rush. That kiss expressed it all, and it was long and slow. My thumb gently caressed his cheek and he had me pulled tightly against him. When it finally ended, we sat there. Noses touching. Breathing into each other. I am trying to think of something worthy to say, about how good he felt, his dick pressed against my virgin ass, his arms wrapped around me. I can’t tell, but it looks like he is thinking similar thoughts. His mouth opens up and he takes a breath in to say something.  
“Well hell, that was just getting good.” I jumped and looked around as Jake pushed me to the side and sprung to his feet in an instant. I barely take in how sexy he looks with that taut ass and his still hard cock, completely nude, as he starts shouting and running. I could hear Brandon laughing as he ran up the stairs. He had apparently faked closing the door and snuck back down while we were distracted. I am unsure how to feel, still reeling from what just happened and trying to find my clothes when I hear thundering coming back down the steps and several weird popping noises. The garage door begins to open and Brandon comes through first. He looks over at me and winks as he sprints to the door, still laughing even though Jake is chasing him with a BB gun. When he is out, Jake hits the button for the garage door and then turns around and runs back up then down the stairs. His cock has gone down by this point, but damn he looked so good as he walked towards me dick swinging, the inconsistencies of the neon bar lights cast a glow across his skin. He had that grin I loved so much back on his face and was twirling a set of keys in his hand. “He won’t be getting back inside the house soon. Where were we?”  
Is this what it was going to be like hanging with three marines? I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I couldn’t help but smile as I pulled Jake back down onto the couch.