Uneventful evening turned to a quick session (Part 1~3)

Uneventful evening turned to a quick session pt. 1

Disclaimer: English is not my first language, so apologies for typos. + Sorry for the long the story but I feel the backstory has to be set

All involved are 18+. Few years back in high school (Being danish, most people is 18 by 2nd year of high school) I was still a closeted bi. Before this event I hadn’t tried anything but teased straight guys and I found that a big turn on for me. I even got a few positive reactions from the straight guys I had joked with - even though it wasn’t a joke for me since I was closeted.

I had been masturbating to straight porn but quickly changed to gay porn since the thought of straight gays getting hard by me gave me another feeling I hadn’t had before. After that I had more courage to approach the world of gay sex and I started opening more up about who I was. This led to me challenging myself that I could turn a straight guy into bi-curious and I must say I feel I succeeded which you will found out later in this telling. (You guys can be the judge of that though)

I had been keeping my eyes on a straight guy from my class whom I found what I liked - Masculine/athletic, sharp jawline, tanned. The bonus was he was a son of a model - he caught my attention since he seemed like the douche bag who would fuck every girl but he was actually very socially awkward and I found that funny, so I set myself up for the challenge with him.

Fast forward a couple of months, I started talking with him and became really good friends with him. We spend almost everyday together gaming and chilling with movies. One day while he was gaming on my computer I started to put my hand on his thigh and he kinda seemed shocked but not disgusted, by that time I had to come clean and tell him I was bi and that I found him good looking. His face then turned disgusted and told me it was wrong but respected for me telling him. After that it was a bit awkward between him and I but we continued hanging out who he just gave me the courage to try to do more with him. I started with my hand in his thigh and kept moving it upwards by his crotch. He didn’t seemed disgusted but smirked at me and removed my hand. I felt a bit warm since I was so close to his dick. I had to reset myself and I tried again and I grabbed his crotch before he could move my hand. I felt like I was succeeding with my mission.

The next time we were hanging out I tried again and he pushed away a bit from my desk so I had more space so I could use both my hands. I started squeezing his dick through his jeans and he kinda enjoyed it and I said it would feel just like as if it was a girl and should not be worried. I started unzipping his pants and started stroking it through his underwear. I could see and feel it grow and I got hard instantly. I whipped it out of the pants and I my eyes went wide open when I saw his incredible 20cm (7.8 inches for my Americans) dick. Since we were not home alone, I only stroked it for a couple of minutes while he was gaming. He didn’t say a word to me but didn’t stop me either and he see his uncut dick throb and was oozing with precum. I got turned on even more and I could feel my dick throbbing.

Me stroking his sock turned into a handjob from that day every time we were hanging out but I stopped before he could cum since we were never alone.. I felt happy that I managed to get this far, but I just wanted to suck his big dick and have it inside me but I wasn’t ready to take that step so fast with him since I wanted to tease him and make him feel like he needed my ass and mouth.

By the end of the 2nd year in high school I had been giving him handjobs but leaving him with blue balls for a full year and I looked forward to our last year of high school. However, he got kicked out due to the low grades and we lost our contact. We talked a bit but not as much as before and we did not hangout anymore and I felt so sad because I was so horny and wanted him to take me rough and raw.

After a year without seeing each other we started to talk again and oh boy, it all went all up hill from this point.

Uneventful evening turned to a quick session pt. 2