The Fuck Files: Stuck Sharing A Room With A Homophobe (Part 1~3)

Previous Fuck Files: [Bill my father's business partner]| [Cole the high school quarterback]| [Ryder the geeky virgin part one] |  [Ryder the geeky virgin part two] |  [Sig the teacher's assistant]

___

**Me**

Anders. 18 years old at the time.  6’1”, slim / athletic build, long dirty blond hair, blue eyes.  Not out but not really closeted.  If people asked me in private, I would admit that I’d been with both girls and guys.  Not afraid to use my body to get people I wanted into my bed.

**The Mark**

Tyson. 18 years old.  5’10” or so, a little shorter than me but built solidly.  Short black hair and brown eyes.  Overly vocally heterosexual.  Loved to call anything he didn’t like ‘gay’.  Didn’t have much luck with girls, most likely because he was a bit of a jackass.

**The Setup**

My senior year of high school I joined theater to compete in a one act play competition.  I wasn’t really an actor but I enjoyed controlling the lights and audio.  It was a perfect situation for me.  I got to hang out with all the actors (which was always a blast), without any of the stress of having to be on stage.  Tyson was in charge of building the sets.  He made sure to point out that he was only doing it because the shop teacher was forcing him to after some sort of incident in shop class. We had won the local contest and moved on to states.  The contest was three days long so we stayed in a hotel near the theater that was housing the contest.

**The Encounter**

It was almost 10pm by the time the bus arrived at the hotel.  Everyone was a bit nervous for the contest so the typically wild group was oddly silent.  Everyone hung out in the lobby as Ms. Tate, the drama teacher, got keycards for all the rooms.  She handed out the cards, telling each group who was in each room.  All of the students who were actual actors had been put in 4 rooms with 4 people in each.  Tyson and I were the only two students left.  I wasn’t happy about how this was playing out.

“I figured since you two are crew, you’d probably enjoy having a room to yourselves.”  She handed me the keycard.  “Room 214.”  Tyson and I grabbed our backpacks and headed to the elevator.  We were both silent as we made our way to the room.  At least we didn’t have to share the room with two other people, I thought to myself.

I slipped the card into the door and opened it.  As soon as I stepped into the room I froze.  There was only one bed in the room.  Tyson dropped his backpack.  “You have to be fucking kidding me.”  He pulled out his phone.  “Yeah, Ms. Tate?  I think there was a mistake.  There is only one bed.”  I could hear her voice on the other end informing him that all the students were sharing beds.  He hung up in frustration.  “This is bullshit.”

He stormed into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on.  I decided to do my best to not let Tyson ruin my weekend.  He could be a pissy prick if he wanted, but I was going to just ignore him and try to enjoy it.  I turned on the TV.  It only had a few channels and they were all trash.  I had anticipated this and pulled a Firestick from my backpack.  A minute later I was watching a movie on Netflix.  I made myself comfortable on the bed and had almost forgotten about Tyson’s temper tantrum when the bathroom door opened.  He was wearing shorts but no shirt.  He sat on the foot of the bed drying his hair with his towel.  I noticed a long ragged scar running around his side and down his back.  I wondered what could have caused such a large scar.  “We get Netflix?” His voice was surprisingly calm. 

“Nah, I brought a Firestick.”  I tossed him the remote.  “You done in the bathroom?”  He nodded and I got up and headed to take a shower.  The bathroom, like the rest of the hotel, was pretty basic.  It seemed clean though so I didn’t mind.  I stripped down and got into the shower.  The water was painfully hot, just the way I liked it.  I took my time and it was at least 15 minutes before I got out of the shower.  After drying off I decided to follow Tyson’s lead and put on a pair of shorts.  I didn’t feel like putting my dirty boxers back on so I just freeballed under the shorts.