💥making up with my boyfriend after a fight💥

The first couple days I was sick as a dog so mostly I layed around while Evan gave me back rubs. We also watch a whole bunch of gay films which I didn't know there were so many of.

The next couple days there was fucking cum everywhere. On the sheets. On the carpet. On the desk. On the door. On the walls. In every fucking hole we both had. On the last day of our fuckfest I shot blanks and it actually kind of fucking hurt. That's when we had to stop.

The next couple days after that were awful. We were sore, in more ways than one, and pissy as fuck with each other. Its not fucking good to be stuck in a room for days, even with someone you love.

"Can you fucking pick up your socks" I hear him scoff at me

I roll around lazily on the bed

"Just do it for me babe"

"Excuse me?!" Shit. There's anger in his voice.

"I mean you're already there. Just kick it into the dirty clothes pile"

"I don't want to kick into the pile. I don't want a fucking pile of clothes in our room" He almost hisses

I take a good look at him. Okay he's pissed. His jaw is tight and he's puffing his chest out. He's kind of hot like this... Focus Noah. I blink and focus myself.

"I'll do it in a bit babe. I'm just gonna finish watching this video okay?"

"Not okay"

"Babe. They're just socks" I'm starting to get pissed off too. Just fuck off already, I want to say.

"I'm tired of picking up your crap. You think just cause you're the "straight guy" you can treat me like some fucking housewife?"

Whoa. The blood rushes to my face

"I never fucking asked you to do anything for me" I grit my teeth

"Yeah but you expect it. You fuck me, roll over and fall asleep. Then you expect me to clean up all this shit you have around"

I stand up

"If you're done with your "gay experiment" then go ahead and find a fucking woman who you can wife up to pick up your nasty shit"

I get up real close to him. If I was a fucking cartoon character, steam would be coming out of my ears.

"Me?! My gay experiment??" I hiss at him, my chest pushing up against his chest. He holds firm. "You're the one who fucking wanted it in the first place. You're the one with the fucking straight guy fetish. Always asking to suck my dick. And now that I'm open about bi, it's not good enough for you anymore?"

We stare intensely into each other's eyes. Fuck. What did I say. This was about socks. Fuck this.

Evan stares at me for another couple seconds before he breaks out contact, then he goes over to the bed and pulls our beds apart. He crawls in and faces the other way.

My heart sinks but fuck it. I'm too pissed. I turned off the lights and turn the other way.

I didn't sleep the whole night.

In the early morning, it was the end of our confinement so we could leave. I heard Evan get up and pack up somethings. I didn't dare turn around. I hear the door close and then I turn around and stare at his empty bed. I miss him.

I go out too for a walk, feeling the nice fresh air on my skin after so many days inside. Fuck it's nice. I take a deep breath in and feel a pang of sadness. I should be fucking celebrating the end of quarantine with my boyfriend.