Getting a mouthful from a bi-curious guy at work this afternoon.

(I'm 32 and the other person is 24)

I work from home most days but once or twice a week I go into the office for a change of scenery. I work in a 3 story building on the 3rd floor about a mile from my house. The building was never particularly busy but post-pandemic it's been a ghost town every time I've been in. I've seen only a handful of people here and there for the last year and a half. I'm not sure how much longer my employer is going to cling to the office before admitting we don't need it as we are equally productive working from home. But for now I enjoy going in, the office has a nice view and I like the lunch options nearby. There's also this guy that works as a security guard on the mid-shift. I'll call him Matt because that's his name. He's a fit guy with a twinkish build and very good looking. He's on the short side, maybe 5'6" or so and he has brown hair and a nice smile. I'm 5'11" and I have about 30 pounds on him. I've jerked off many times thinking about fucking him, usually while thinking about some variation of bending him over my desk and eating his ass then fucking him with my bare cock, but in addition to being physically attracted I think he's a great guy and I respect him a lot. We started talking last year out of boredom from all the isolation, sometimes we'd chat for half an hour before I'd even go upstairs to my office and once or twice a day he'd wander up to make rounds and we'd chat some more. I usually work until 7 so I don't sweat the wasted time. Some days he was the only other person in the building, especially after 5:00 and the poor guy is bored out of his mind. He's taking some online classes and I once tried helping him with his business algebra class, only to discover that whatever I remember about math has sailed long ago. I've never been so frustrated in my life lol. We were both very safe and always maintained a good distance between us and I appreciated his company being especially lonely last year. We've never even talked about hanging out outside of work, in normal times we definitely would have at least gone out for a beer and if I had a birthday party I would invite him, but covid kind of took the fun out of the idea so for now we just chat from about 10 feet away out of habit. It's been a fucked up couple of years.

Recently, he's been increasingly complaining about his girlfriend. He's one of those guys who started dating his high school girlfriend and they just didn't know how to break up so she's been his first and only. They just broke up in spectacular fashion a few weeks ago though so there's hope for him yet. Matt's a pretty balanced guy so I'd put the blame about 80/20 on her, but he's also young and inexperienced so he wasn't totally without fault. Anyway, I've been kind of helping him through it and not missing the days when I tried dating women.

For the record, I've never sensed even the slightest interest from Matt, and I'm very DL at work because my boss oozes bigoted Christian values. But I haven't seen my boss or 90% of my coworkers outside of zoom since last year.

I was catching a definite vibe today though. Matt was lamenting about his lost relationship and the resulting dry spell. I couldn't tell if he was just comfortable enough in our friendship or if he was hinting at something, but I decided to find out.

"You'll be alright," I offered. "You just need to get your dick sucked a few times and you'll be good as new."

He snorted. "I've never gotten a blow job in my life. She thought it was gross and was never interested. When we'd have sex I'd  fantasize about fucking her face and that's the only thing that would make me cum."

I was shocked. The dude got stuck with a prude in high school and didn't know what he was missing. Poor Matt was about 5 minutes away from getting his dick sucked if he was into it, and I was beginning to think he might be.

"Dude, that sucks," I sympathized. "I love blowjobs. There is nothing like cumming in a mouth. It feels way different than cumming in a pussy or an ass."

"She wasn't into anal either," he sighed. We both laughed and the tension broke a bit, to some relief.

Now that we were chatting about sex, the ice was broken. Matt admitted that the only porn he watched these days was for the blowjobs and he'd nut before that was even over. I told him about my favorite blow job experiences, keeping it gender neutral although I was definitely picking up a vibe from Matt at this point. I could tell he was getting hard and I decided to make a move. "Have you ever thought about getting sucked off by a guy?" I asked and he admitted that he had. He said that he was feeling increasingly bi-curious and would sometimes fantasize about sucking dick himself when he was jerking off. He even admitted to wondering what it'd be like to get fucked by a guy. I told him I loved sucking dick and would suck his dick right now if he was interested.

He was interested. We both stood up and both of our dicks were rock hard through our slacks. I closed   the distance between us and immediately started rubbing his cock through his slacks. He returned the favor enthusiastically and to my surprise he leaned in and we started kissing vigorously. I let go of his cock and pulled him into my body by his ass and we ground on each other for a few seconds while I stuck my tongue in his mouth. I got his belt unbuckled and his pants unbuttoned while we made out then got on my knees and pulled down the waistband of his boxers. There was a big pre-cum spot and the smell was intoxicating. I licked the precum off of his cock head. He has a nice dick, it's maybe 6 inches and he has a fat mushroom head. I licked up and down his dick getting it wet then took his cockhead into my mouth. He moaned sharply and I took him a little further into my mouth, trying to get used to its size. I haven't sucked dick for a while but it came back to me very quickly.

He was holding very still and I pulled his hips forward a bit to loosen him up and he took the hint and slowly began to fuck my face. I could feel his cockhead almost to my throat and suppressed a gag reflex for a few moments. I held his hips still and tried to open my throat until I could feel his cock right at the edge but I couldn't quite swallow it. I pulled off and caught my breath while I stroked his dick. I pulled his underwear lower and leaned in to lick his balls while I continued to stroke his cock. He was breathing deeply and I could sense that he was on edge so I took him back in my mouth. Within seconds I felt his cock twitch and he blew a huge load in my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly then stood and kissed him so he could taste his own cum which he loved.

We broke the kiss and he hurriedly fixed his pants and tucked in his shirt. "That was fucking amazing," he said. It was a little awkward but that quickly passed. I pulled out my phone and texted him my address. He's going to come over tomorrow morning so I can fuck him. We have the day off for the holiday so it'll be a very fun day.