The Straight Fireman (Part1~2)

I went out for some last minute gifts and happened to run into my sister's ex-boyfriend. He was looking hot in his fireman's uniform. He's cool. Has a great sense of humor and easy to talk to. He's a couple years older than me, about 6 feet tall, athletic muscular build, hazel eyes, red hair, a pale complexion, and freckles. He dated my sister for over two years, but they had broken up about 3 months earlier. I always had a crush on him. Eventually, he invited me to come over and play video games, "like old times," he said.

When I got there he grabbed me a beer and we played for a while. Soon we started catching up some more.

"I haven't been out, or had sex in more than five months he said." I'm f*ckin' pent up. On the bright side, I'm getting creative with jerking off," he said with a laugh.

Maybe it was his confidence, but he was never shy about talking about stuff like that. I thought about him jerking off and I felt my dick getting hard. I couldn't help but look down at his bulge. I bet he's got a nice cock, I thought. I laughed and thought, I'm taking a shot. "You know, I could...help you out," I said.

"Help me out? Don't hold out," he said jokingly.

"I could give you a release...maybe suck your dick, or jerk you off? I felt my face turn red, thinking that I made a mistake.

He paused for what felt like forever and said, "I've been horny all day," he laughed. "But you know, I'm straight. Besides, I dated your sister."

"Yeah, I get it. Just thought I could help. I'm not trying to turn you or anything. I thought it would be something different for you. Something other than jerking off."

"Um, thanks. I get it. But, you know...," he trailed off. "I only date women."

"I get it. The offer stands though. I'm in town for a couple weeks, if you change your mind." I said. I wanted him to change his mind so bad.

After a while we turned on Netflix, but spent more time talking about sex then watching the movie. That only made me want to blow him more. Then, seemingly out of nowhere he said, "F*ckin' blow job would be nice right now. He looked at me. I can't turn down a bj, can I? A mouth's a mouth, right?"

The look he gave me made my dick flinch. "Most definitely!" I said. Being a little too enthusiastic.

"S-so how does this work?"

"Are you comfy on the couch?," I asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Then just relax. I got you, bro. All you have to do is lay back and enjoy it. Just a friend helping a friend," I said.

I kneeled down in front of him and slowly pulled down his shorts and briefs. First, revealing his groomed red haired bush. I bit my lip in excitement. I had daydreamed about doing this with him so many times. Then, I pulled his bottoms down passed his knees, and admired his muscular, freckled thighs. He lifted his hips off of the couch so I could slide his bottoms all the way off. His soft cock heavily flopped out. It hung down and rested on the couch. My eyes hungrily widened, he was bigger than I expected. I put my arms around him and pulled him so that he was close to the edge of the couch. His cock twirled and flipped as he adjusted himself. Placing my hands on his solid freckled thighs, I pushed his legs open wide so that I could take in the view of him. I licked my lips staring at his big, smooth, pasty white, freckled cock. It looked so good. I could see a hot, wild grid of blue veins through the skin. I was desperate to devour him. His freckles, his body, his cock.

I felt my stomach warm and my dick starting to fill with lust.

Holding my desperation in check, I said,"Damn, you've got a nice dick."