Fucked by my best friend

My friend Luke was going through a rough break up. He dated this girl for 4 years and was getting ready to propose to her. A few weeks before he was going to propose he caught her cheating. She said it was a mistake and just a one time thing and to forgive her. He couldn’t handle it and broke things off.

Luke and I have been friends since elementary school. We’ve been through our ups, such as winning a trip to Hawaii from a radio show. And our downs, such as when I fucked his older sister. Nevertheless it hurt to see him so destroyed. I went over to his place one day with some white claws and just chilled. I tried to get him to go out and do stuff but he was adamant about just watching Netflix and drinking. So from noon to night time we watched Netflix and played madden.  Some show we were watching really got him in his feels. So I asked him to open up. “I just miss her, I hate not having anyone.” He cried to me. He said he was gonna go to bed early and went to his room. His sister came out to the living and we talked for a bit.  It was like 1am when she decided she was gonna go to bed too, I was gonna say by to Luke and then head home. I opened his door to see him rubbing one out.

He got bright red and pulled his blanket up. I don’t know what got into me, but I asked if he wanted help with that. He didn’t say anything just nodded. I walked over to his bed and pulled his cock back out. It was kinda small girth wise but it was a solid 5 inches. I did t think much just started to suck my best friend off. He moaned as I caressed his balls and went up and down on his dick.  A few minutes later he asked if he could fuck me. I was in the mood so I agreed and got in all 4s. He lubed me up before I felt his head against my ass(through a condom). He slowly started fucking me. Each stroke slow and somewhat passionate. He very quickly tho started to pick up speed and was absolutely drilling me. Our moans synchronized with each other while trying to be quiet. I ended up shooting my load on his bed while he continued fucking me. He grabbed my hips and let out a loud moaned and he shot rope after rope into me.

After we caught our breath we didn’t say anything to each other. I called my Uber and I went home. The next day he texted me thanks I needed that but we shouldn’t do that again. Unfortunate but it was a great fuck. Later on I saw him at the mall with his ex. They ended up patching things up but he doesn’t think he’ll propose anytime soon.