Pump & dump, turning the straight guy gay

Back when i was 19 i had just started working part-time at a restaurant. There was this regular costumer called Josh, he used to work there himself. Josh was in his mid twenties and on the shorter side, with a soft muscular body. Josh at the time had a girlfriend, but whenever i was working he would always come up and talk to me. We’d chat and joke, but Josh was always flirty. Especially after he found out i was bisexual, he started complimenting the way i looked and joked about how i probably sucked better dick than his girlfriend. All in all we had a pretty innocent relationship. We had exchanged numbers before as we shared some mutual friends and agreed to hang out.

One day on a Friday night, i was about to get off of work and i get a snapchat notification from Josh. I open it up and am immediately a bit shocked as it’s a picture of him, in the mirror turned around, with his bubble butt on full display. He had such a nice ass, he clearly squatted a lot. He was also nice and hairy, which i love. I sent a message back saying what a pleasant surprise it was and got an answer very quick. ‘Sorry about that, have been so fucking horny all day.’ I finished cleaning up at work and made my way to my car. ‘Can’t get your girl to help out?’ Again he replied quick. ‘Nah man, she’s been holding out for months, cant quit thinking about you tho.’ That last part got me excited, ‘need me to come take care of you?’ Josh sent another picture, this time bent over, spreading his slightly gaping pink hole. Clearly he had been playing with himself for a bit. I felt me cock press against my pants and started rubbing it slowly. I took a vid showing my bulge and sent it to him. ‘I need that cock daddy, come over.’ He gave me his address and i sped over to his apartment.

Once i got there i was massaging my cock through my jeans, i knocked and he opened up in his underwear. Not a lot of words were exchanged as we both knew what we wanted. I pushed him inside and slammed the door. He dragged me to the bedroom where i told him to get on his knees and beg for me cock. As i got completely naked, he sat there going “please feed me that cock daddy, i need it so bad.” I couldn’t believe that this ‘straight’ guy was being such a slut for me. I held his head in my hands and guided his mouth on my cock. I started fucking his mouth slowly, almost immediately. He gagged on my cock and struggled for a bit, but by the look on his face, i could tell he was loving it. He jerked his hard dick furiously as i worked my cock all the way down his throat. “Stop touching that dick slut, you don’t get to cum unless i say so.” He let go and put his hands behind his back. Looking at him being a little submissive slut for me drove me wild. I pulled him up off his knees and told him to bend over. “Please use me in the bathroom in front of the mirror, i need to watch you fuck me.” I spanked his ass and told him to go bend over the sink.

He stood there, bent over, with his legs wide and hairy ass spread. I had a bottle of lube that i found and put a big glob on my cock and his ass. His hole sucked two of my fingers inside as i was applying the lube and Josh moaned happily. “Fuck me daddy, i cant take it anymore.” I decided i had enough of the teasing and aimed my cock at his hole. It didn’t take much before my whole cock was inside of him. On the bathroom floor were two dildos and some more lube, clearly Josh had been preparing himself. He was staring at me in the mirror and i gave him a show. I pounded his hole like i owned it, calling him a whore and spanking his cheeks. The whole time he was calling me daddy, begging me to go deeper. I rammed him as hard as i could, going from fast to slow, trying to hold back my orgasm.

As i fucked him and fucked him, Josh took it like a slut. He had been needing this for ages and i was more than happy to give it to him. Suddenly Josh’s face lit up and he looked at me over his shoulder, “i’m gonna cum daddy, i’m gonna cum.” I groaned and sped up my stroking, feeling his hole clench around my cock. “I’m cumming too, milk that cock slut.” I was fucking him as hard as i could. “Cum in me daddy.” That’s what pushed me over the edge, i let out a loud moan and started dumping my hot cum inside Josh’s slutty little hole. Load after load of jizz sprayed inside of him and he got pushed over the edge too. Josh closed his eyes and gave an animalistic groan. He covered the bathroom floor in his cum as i continued slowly fucking his worn out ass.

After things had settled and we cleaned up, i told him i’d be back for more. Josh was all too happy with that and i made my exit. About two months later Josh broke up with his girlfriend and he’s openly gay now. I don’t want to take too much credit, but i joked with him that i was happy to help.