💥Watching porn with my boyfriend💥

I finished my last exam of the year and plopped onto the bed. What a fucking killer exam. But I crushed it. I swear to God I crushed that exam.

I look over at my phone. 3 pm. I knew Evan my boyfriend had an exam at 2 so he's still in the middle of it. I have a bit of time.

I gropped my balls and let out a sharp outtake of breath. It's been at least 4 days since I've cummed. So much fucking studying from the two of us this last week.

I massage my balls gently... There's a spot that Evan had found in me that I never knew about before I met him ... It's right .. voilà. I groan a bit under my breath. My dick stiffens. Fuck my balls are full.

I take out my airpods and plug them into my ears. Then I turn on a porn video and place it down on the bed. I just wanna hear the sounds. A girl's moans travel into my head. Then slurping sounds as I hear her sink into a dick. I stroke my already rock hard dick.

"Yeah you fucking slut" I hear a man grumble into my ears with a low voice. My dick throbs at that.

I put my elbow over my eyes to filter out the light that's coming through the windows.

I stroke myself again, collecting the pre-cum that is leaking out of me and running it down my shaft. Fuckkk.  Grab my balls for a second and massage. Then up the shaft again. I breathe out in bliss. I needed this after this exam week.

"Suck that fucking big dick you slut" the man says into my head. And the girl moans with her mouth full of dick. I get a flash of Evan's dick in my mouth, pulsing cum into the back of my throat.

I stop stroking. Too close. I reach up to my nipples and massage them

The girl gags in my head. Fuck. So fucking close. My dick throbs.

"Dont You fucking dare stop" the man growls into my head. He's clearly fucking her crap out of her head.

*BUZZZZ*

My phone vibrates and snaps me out of my gooned out state. I check what it is

"Finished!! ♥️♥️ So easy! I'm coming home!". It's Evan. I smile at his text. Then I frown. I wanted to finish. Would he finish me off? Fuck . What do I do?

I hesitate for another minute and then decide to close the web app and put away the airpods. I get up and start cleaning up the area. Evan hates mess.

A couple minutes Evan bursts through the doors beaming.

"HelllIOOOOOO" he does a twirl and lands onto me. I catch him and kiss him. He pushes me onto our bed before climbing on top and we make out.

As he kisses me, he grinds his crotch on to me and I instinctively moan out. My balls are still so full.

He bites my lips and reaches down my waistband which I make another groan to. His hands find my dick immediately. After a quick feel, he stops and breaks up the kiss.

"It's wet" he says in a questioning tone

"You're turning me on" I say while leaning up for another kiss. He dodges me and rubs my the head of my cock.

"It's REALLY wet" he says while tweaking the spot he knows I love. I moan and plop my head back on the pillow. "What were you doing before I got back?"

"Nothing" I lie. I arch my back to get more of his touch.

"Watching porn?"

I nod sheepishly.

He chuckles at me.

"I knew you'd be fucking horny. 4 days you haven't gotten off right?"

I nod again.

He gets off and cuddles me as the big spoon.