College Hockey Hookups - (Part 12~13)

College Hockey Hookups - Part 12

Wanted to share the true stories of my hookups with my college hockey teammates. I think of them all the time and wanted to share with you all.  Everyone in these stories , including me were over 18 when it all went down. Hope you all enjoy!!

                        ***Previously***

When I got back to the dorm room, Ryan was passed out asleep on top of all his sheets in a pair of boxer briefs and a t-shirt. I looked down and noticed something I wasn’t expecting. Dom’s undies that I used to wipe up our cum after he fucked my brains out the day before, laying under Ryan’s bed. Ohhh shit! I was going to take those back to Dom covered in our cum as a joke last night and totally forgot cause of the heart to heart Ryan and I had. Did my roommate, who just came out to me yesterday, play with those cum soaked undies??

College Hockey Hookups - Part 12

I was going to just leave well enough alone and just let Ryan keep Dom’s cum soaked undies, but let’s be real. They were Dom’s cum soaked undies. I wanted them for myself.  So I slowly made my way across the room careful not to wake Ryan. Kneeled down a snatched the undies from under his bed. When I stood back up, Ryan stirred and woke up with kind of a panic. I was standing over him in bed with the undies we both knew he was enjoying.

He couldn’t put any words together. He just stared at me almost scared. I felt so bad. He had just come out to me the day before and now here he was caught playing with this underwear. I wanted to break up the tension so he felt better. I put them up to my nose. “These smell pretty fucking good, huh?” And flashed Ryan a smile and little laugh. Saw his tension lower and he gave one of his sheepish laughs and a weak “I’m sorry, Ben”

I sat at the foot of his dorm bed. I playfully back handed his knee. “Don’t worry about it, bud! Did you like them?” His face was beat red. I said, “you did. And that’s totally cool! I have a thing for undies too man”

He said, “I’ve never done something like that before. I’m really embarrassed. I’ve actually never done anything with a guy at all. I guess when I saw the undies I wasn’t thinking. I’m so sorry”

“Stop apologizing, Ryan. You don’t have to worry bout stuff like that with me. As you saw, I’m pretty open sexually”. We both laughed at that. “So you’ve never done anything with a guy, huh?”

“No”, he said shyly.

“Would you want to?”

“Want to what?”

I chuckled a little. “Bro, I’d be honored to help you get a little experience. Only if you wanted to and felt safe with me.”

He blushed again. “I don’t really know what I’m doing”

I said, “you don’t have to, bro. You can let me take care of you. Would that be ok?”

“You don’t have to, Ben. Wasn’t that guy the other day your boyfriend?”

Damn, he was so cute and innocent. I smirked, “nah man. He’s my best friend and we’re teammates. We just hook up. It’s ok man.” I put my hand on his thigh. He tensed at first then relaxed. He was letting me in. I saw his dick start to stir a little in his boxer briefs. I slowly ran my hand up his thigh keeping my eyes locked on him to make sure he was ok with it still. I put my hand over his growing bulge. “You still ok, Ryan?”

“Yeah, I’m ok. What do you want me to do?” He was so nervous. To put him at ease I just said, “nothing, buddy. Just let me take good care of you”